WILL YOU PLZZ??

It was early morning....sana opened her heavy eyes with a paining head and felt her lower body was numb! She looked down and found Sidharth's legs have engulfed her lower body completely and the numbness was because of the weight of this big man! His arms encircled her waist and head was settled in the crook of her neck! She was embarrassed by their amazing comfort level and wriggled a bit but then shamelessly gave in to his hold and slept again!

The shining rays from the window disturbed her sleep and she woke up with a heavy head to find herself alone in the room. She looked for him but nowhere to be found! Then she heard some noise coming from the kitchen. She went outside and found Sidharth struggling with flipping the egg in the pan! While the juicer machine was screaming to no end as if pleading Sidharth to pour the freaking smoothie out from it and the toast!!...huhh nevermind lets not talk about that!

Sana was looking at the clownery with wide eyes and chuckled at his hardships!

Sana: Sidhath....tum yeh kya kr rahe ho (taken a back by the miserable situation of the kitchen)

Sid: oh hi!!.... tum uth gai!....mai?? kuch nahi bas breakfast bana raha tha!

Sana: rehne do Sidharth mujhe chai bhi chalegi I am not hungry

Sid: arey aise kaise! Bilkul ready yeh dekho (pointing at the burnt toasts).....his eyes widened.....SHIT SHITT....ran to the black breads and picked them up with bare hands and was wincing at the hot sensation....then started blowing air on them as if that burnt color will vanish with his blows!....giving up on his attempts he huffed...lowered his head and made cute pout!

Sana: started laughing at his hardships!....then noticed his cute pout and pulled his cheeks....aww mere baby ko cooking nahi aati!! Chalo hato let me take over now

Sid: grinning at her cute pampering and he felt like dancing at that 'mera baby'

At the breakfast table

Sid: waise Sana I was thinking k aaj tumhe apne restaurant le jaun? What say?

Sana: Really?? (rather excited) mai wahan ka kitchen bhi dekh skti hun?

Sid: chuckled.....Sana normally log restaurants k ambience se impress hote hein aur tum!

Sana: frowned.....you mean I am not normal?

Sid: arey no baby mazaq kr raha tha!

Sana: nahi ab akele hi jao mujhe nahi jana....get lost! (going back to her room irritated)

Sid: arey ruko toh yaar....hey bhagwan phirse manana parega (running after her)

after their manaoing session sana finally agreed to get ready and came out wearing a plain navy blue kurta pairing it with a simple white flapper! Tied her hair in a messy bun showing off her famous jhumkas!

Sid: flabbergasted by her beauty...... in his thoughts.....no makeup no extra effort this girl can look breathtaking if she wishes to!

Sana: snapped her finger....chalen?

Sid: nodded....slapping his head in his thoughts for behaving like some love sick teenager!

They reached the restaurant and Sana was mesmerized by the interior and the ambience was so soothing and elegant!

The Restaurant: