sixty

smut warning : ya know the drill

when i get back to the room, i see zayn sprawled out on the bed. naked. he then sits up on the bed, kneeling.

"where my big juicy sausage at?" he asks and i just put the plates on the table and hurry to undress.

"lock the door babe" zayn commanded and i did so.

"now come here big thing" zayn signaled me to walk to the bed, when i was just centimeters apart, he pulled me into a kiss and i could feel his hands traveling down my spine and i do the same to him. we both grab each others bottom squeezing as we kiss.

"take me in. all the way in" i pleaded in desperate need of a good blow. zayn lowers himself to match in between my legs. he puts one hand first, moving my member up and down at a slow pace. then he puts his mouth around me, sucking lightly.

"oh fuck zayn" i moaned out as he bobbed his head up and down.

"so good mmmm"

"you're so big liam. i just want to take you all in"

"then do it babe. choke on me"

zayn did as he pleased and moved his head all the way down until he touched the skin of my lower stomach. i watched as his face turned red and could here the choking noises of him from my length.

"ya like that don't you"

"feel so good around me zayn"

i could feel zayn start working the miracle tongue of his around me and i instantly felt closer to release. he slowly started to move back his head and work more with his tongue than mouth. if only i could have him give me pleasure like this forever i would gladly accept.

"getting close zayn, keep working that tongue of yours"

he looks up at me with teary eyes from taking me in all the way. i just love seeing him like this.

"fuck so close" i could feel the tightening of my stomach getting tighter. then zayn stooped playing with his tongue and began blowing again. at a fast pace.

"f-fuck zayn!" i shouted as i released inside his mouth. when i feel dry i pull out of his mouth watching some of it drip out of his mouth. without a second thought i push him down onto the bed and start pumping inside his hole with my fingers. i want to see the perfect structure of his face when he releases. zayn then puts his hand on his length and starts pumping to the rhythm of my fingers.

"oh liam..." he moaned out

"mmmm yes. work those thick big fingers of yours"

"fuck yes"

we go at this for another minute or so and i feel zayn tighten around my fingers and slowly start to pull out then i line up my face with his hole and start working with my tongue.

"oooooh, liam! f-fuck!" he shouted as i watched him release the substance all over his upper body, some of it getting as far as his face.

i stop working my tongue and lay down next to him, trailing my fingers over his mess.

"how well did you like that morning sausage babe?"

"it was fucking heaven"