ninety

too much dialogue in this chapter omg. and liam finally accepts his destiny lol (even i dont believe that)

"no"

"why?"

"you are a fidiot"

"a what?"

"a fucking idiot" he crosses his arms and gives me a deadly look.

"seriously harry, please help me"

"seriously liam, i won't help you. in fact i will tell zayn what you told us"

my eyes get bigger and i felt my heart skip a beat. he wouldn't dare. then again i broke the promise with zayn, this is all my fault. fuck liam what have you done.

"you wouldn't dare"

"yes i would dare in fact--" harry picks up his phone and starts dialing a number.

"who are you calling?"

"someone"

i am sitting on the couch, watching harry call someone--who i think is zayn since we are obviously talking about him.

"you picked up yay"

"im just checking up on you"

there was a long pause, then harry turns my way--glaring at me.

"no"

"why?"

"okay"

"i will"

"kay bye"

he taps the screen to end the call.

"so?"

"so what?"

"what did he say. what did zayn say?" my mind begins to think of all the outcomes and negative side of this story.

"you expect me to tell you why?" harry crosses his arms once again to show his frustrated with me already. people tend to do this. they do some sort of action showing their frustration with me because i am always trying to get into people's business. and i can't help it, i just can't have the feeling of being left out inside my mind. even if it is not telling me the whole story, telling me just one piece of it will get rid of me.

and i will not stop until i find out why there was a long pause. i pick up my phone and begin to dial zayn's number.

"who are you calling"

"someone"

"you bitch" harry said then left for the kitchen.

some people see that as an insult, i see it as the truth. a truth i always deny. maybe thats what's wrong with me.

he picks up the phone.

"what do you want?"

"nothing"

"then why are you calling?"

"cause i want to know where you are"

"see you do want something, you always want something from; you expect way too many things for me like you have high standards for me"

"zayn that's not true"

"you liar. you lie too many times liam that it physically and emotionally hurts for me to hear you lie. cause you are too kind and sweet for this kind of shit, and that's the liam i want back"

"zayn"

i sit on the on the couch staring at the white wall in front of me--where harry was standing in front of--then i realize something that i should've known for a long time.

"zayn listen to me, i am still that sweet, kind hearted liam i've always been"

"prove it then"

"how?"

"stop being so a bitch about everything that happens between us. stop trying to be the one is dominating in this relationship: and i don't mean in bed. you can't expect me to raise the bar or whatever liam, and you know that, you are one of the few that sees me as for who i am and takes me in that way and like you like to call it: a beautiful mess. but some times you see me like regular people: something disgusting"

that sentence shot me in the heart. zayn thinks that way? that he's disgusting? that there's really nothing beautiful in his life?

"and i'm not finished. liam you are a bitch. i don't know many times it will take me say this but you are a bitch. you are the meanest and most unsentimental bitch i've ever met in my life. then knowing that we used to be together just makes things worse for me. i can't live happy in this world liam, you were the one holding me in place, gluing all the pieces together. and now, it's like you wanna destroy those pieces"

"zayn where are you?"

"somewhere liam. i am somewhere you can't try to win me back with your handsome face and cute puppy like actions"

"zayn please tell me where you are"

he hung up. goddammit, i haven't done anything yet i've already destroyed too much.

why does it have to be this way?