Chapter 11

Third Person POV

"Tell everyone we'll be doing our usual evaluation at the usual time," The woman in the purple crop top said walking through the wooden gates that were opened.

"yes ma'am."

"Woah there's like a whole village here," Semimaru said.

"Narita make sure the gate is locked up tight okay?" The man with the messy ponytail said, "There's some more rats out there lurking around."

"Huh?" Everyone else said.

"You got rats, we could take care of rats," Semimaru said crossing his arms behind his head.

"I think he's talking about us," Arashi said in a monotone voice.

"Huh?"

"Ron, I'll join you after I hit up the crop shed," The man said.

"Got it," Ron yelled.

"Hey, this ain't a parade for you to gawk at, get to work," The man said walking to a guy, who was picking up logs, walking towards a shed.

"Yes sir."

"Can't take my eyes of you for a second."

Semimaru glared at the man with a devilish smirk.

It was now in the evening the sun just above the horizon.

"Did you create this village?" Arashi asked.

"Yes, Akiwo and I built it from scratch," Ron said,"Okay so.. Where are all the other members of your team anyway?"

"In Kiyushu, found one of the seven regional Fuji mountains there," Arashi said.

"Alright then, so why did you come all the way out here?" Ron asked leaning back on the bed.

"We wanted to check out the Kanto region because these two used to live there," Semimaru said, "On our way, we happen to run into one of your guys in the field."

Ron only hummed in acknowledgement before turning to Akiwo.

"What do you think Akiwo?"

Akiwo was leaning against a wall while holding corn, "I don't believe much in coincidences, how can we be sure you guys aren't here just to steal our food from us?"

"Steal from you?!" Semimaru asked, offended, "Look we only stopped here cause we heard one of the Fuji mountains was in Kobe."

"Congratulations, this is it," Ron said nonchalantly.

"For real?" Semimaru asked, while Natsu only let out a small gasp.

"Mount Futetabe(?) or Kobe Fuji, this house was built on top of the underground shelter," Ron explained.

"You guys got some real clean clothes on," Akiwo asked taking after taking a bite of corn, "When did you wake up in the new world?"

"About one month ago," Arashi said looking up at Akiwo from his seated position.

"So that's how it's planned out," Akiwo said before sighing, "I guess it's different for each team then huh? We've already been here for over three years."

"Three years?!" Arashi yelled.

"Haven't you met anybody else this whole time?!" Semimaru asked.

"We spent our first year here wandering and then we spent another year making this place our home, now in the third year, you kids showing up are the first people we've come across," Akiwo explained, "I'm kinda disappointed."