Chapter 5: Day 5

Day 5 ( 2 LEMON)

I was really in for a wakeup call this morning. I was still in bed when someone sat on me, "Hey get up! I want to talk to you." I groaned, "Can't we talk later?" I was so sleepy and didn't want to get up yet. "You know I don't like to be kept waiting!"

I opened my eyes in surprise. I wasn't expecting it to be Sasori. I muttered, "What is it?" He leaned, uncomfortably close to my face. "What did you tell Hidan to do to Deidara yesterday?" He was really irritated. I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Huh, what do you mean?" He kept glaring at me and firmly grabbed my shoulder, "I want an answer now!" He was starting to scare me, I thought about it but nothing registered, "I don't know what you're talking about Sasori." "Oh really, well let's find out together shall we?" He got off me and tossed me on his shoulder with his puppet strings.

He walked into the kitchen with me and plopped me in a chair. He sat next to me when I noticed Hidan sitting across the table. Hidan looked extremely pissed off, with his arms folded, and kept glaring at Sasori, but he didn't say anything. That's not like him.

"What's going on?" Sasori propped his head on his hand, "I caught Deidara finishing having sex with Hidan here," he pointed at him, "and naturally I tried to kill Hidan, however, he said you were the one who told him to do it." My mouth dropped and I stared at Hidan.

He looked down and still didn't say anything. "What the hell? Hidan I didn't tell you to do that to Deidara!" Sasori grabbed me by my arm, "Then what did you tell him to do?" Damn he was pissed. I tried to remove his hand, "Nothing! I just said since Kakuzu wouldn't let me do anything for him yesterday that Hidan would have to amuse him and he said he had an idea!"

Sasori looked at Hidan and raised an eyebrow. "What! I assumed that's what she meant. That was my fucking idea of amusement!" Hidan scowled as Sasori let me go. I rubbed my arm, "That's not what I meant damn it! I just meant to tease him or something; and why in the hell didn't you say anything!"

Hidan growled, "Sasori didn't want me to interrupt because he's planning to fucking get back at me, you know, an eye for an eye." "What do you mean by that?" Hidan slapped the table, "Since I fucked Deidara he's going to fuck you and I don't want him too!"

I stared questionably at Sasori, "You're not serious?" Sasori sat up from the table, "Oh I am serious. You should have thought about the consequences before you fucked my Deidara Hidan!" I was confused, "Wait a minute. Did Deidara consent to having sex with Hidan or did he force himself on him?"

Hidan didn't say word and Sasori gripped my shoulder, "Call it what you want but I refer to it as rape." This wasn't right! "Then why don't you fuck Hidan since he's the one who did it?" "Yes, I could do that, but considering the circumstance, he fucked my lover so now I'll fuck his. He'll be tortured more that way in guilt and it's the only method I'll agree to form a truce with him."

I was scared and pissed at the same time when I yanked his hand off my shoulder and stomped out of the kitchen. Damn it! Why Hidan? Why don't you use your head for once you idiot! How in the heck do I get dragged in these situations?

I wanted to talk to Kakuzu and went to his bedroom. I knocked but no one answered. I opened the door and peeked in; he wasn't there.

"I wouldn't bother trying to get Kakuzu to save you." I whipped around as Sasori stood in the hall doorway, "Everyone's on a mission, including Zetsu and Tobi, so there's no point in trying to hide from me. I have everything planned out, with no interference from Hidan or anyone else." I glared at him, "Well how do you think I would feel Sasori; putting me in the same predicament as Deidara. Besides, what would Deidara think?" He was my buddy; surely he wouldn't let Sasori do that to me.