Prolouge

I'm living in a big apartment with Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi, Deidara, Itachi, Sasori, and Kisame. They are all yaoi lovers: Kakuzu/Hidan, Deidara/Sasori, Itachi/Kisame, and Tobi/Zetsu. With the exception I'm lovers with Kakuzu and Hidan. Zetsu doesn't share an apartment, probably since he eats people but I digress.

There are four bedrooms, each couple have a room together, and I share a room with Tobi. There are three bathrooms, and so to keep the peace we divided them. One goes to Itachi, Kisame, and Sasori. Second to Kakuzu and Hidan; and finally the last one to me, Deidara, and Tobi. Nobody wanted to share a bathroom with Deidara just because he hogs it, treating his skin, hair and such. I didn't care and anyways we all were friends, just some closer than others, and it's usually stays pretty interesting here.

Deidara and I just got out of the shower and were standing in front of the mirror talking while getting ready. Yes, sometimes I shower with Deidara and Tobi but we don't do anything, it's just in good fun. Well, I had a question I've been dying to ask him about and finally decided to ask him since we were alone. "Hey Deidara, I have a question?"

He glanced at me while combing his hair, "Yeah, what is it un?" "Um, how does your skin stay so clear? Do you use a jutsu to keep it that way or is it something else?" He raised his eyebrows in surprise with a grin, "Why you want to know Olivia un?" "Well, it's just that you don't have any acne, scars, or anything. Your skin's flawless unlike mine and just wanted to know if there was a secret to it. I'd give anything to have mine like that. "

I didn't look at him as I told him that because I was embarrassed. "Well, actually yes, I do use a jutsu to keep my skin like this un," he smirked then looked up and wondered, "you know, you're the only person who's ever asked me that un." I looked at him in surprised, "Really? So, how do you do this jutsu?" He gave me a skeptical look and muttered, "I'm not telling you. It's my own personal one that I created on my own un."

I gave him that, 'give me a break' look and say, "Well it's not like I can perform it; I'm not a ninja...I wish. Can you perform it on someone else though?" He leaned on the sink counter and said in a matter of fact way, "Yes I can, I know you're my friend, but I'm not going to do it for just anyone un." "Oh please, Deidara!" He put his finger to my lips and said, "Personally, I think you do in fact need it. You're too pretty to have scars and acne. But, this jutsu takes some time to prepare and I just can't do it for free un."

I removed his hand and muttered curiously, "How long does it take?" He simply said, "Seven days un." I raised my eyebrows, "Wow. No wonder you want some payment for it. Still, what can I do for you to cast the jutsu?" Deidara sighed, "Well, since you want it that badly, I have an idea un." I started grinning, "What?" He got this smug look on his face, "You have to do whatever I say, no matter how ridiculous, for the time it takes to do the jutsu un."

My smile quickly faded, "So, for you to do this for me, I have to do anything you say for an entire week, right?" He nodded his head smiling. I thought about it and figured it shouldn't be that bad. "Ok, I'll do it. But, just don't make me do bad things." He cocked his head to the side, "What do you mean un?"

I rubbed the back of my head, "Well, you know like talking crap about Itachi's brother, making fun of Kisame, sleeping with someone, nudity, or things that will get me killed." He started laughing, "Damn, I wouldn't make you do that kind of stuff. I can already tell this is going to be fun un."

I sighed and said, "Ok, when do we start." He opened the door and said, "In the morning un." I could already tell this was going to be a long week.