Chapter 4

So currently me and Jaden are walking to my house. It turns out he's a really fun dude with a lot of hidden talents. He's also dating this girl named Mads? I've never seen her around. He said that she's been on vacation for two weeks but she's coming home tomorrow so that's good. Apparently all his friends and him moved from Texas to LA so they can fulfill there dreams of becoming a influencer. Well i guess their on the right track. LA has so many famous people it's not out of the norm to see at least 1-2 a day. Anywayssss...
"Why'd you invite me over" Jaden asks out of the blue. "You were the only one not busy" i replied. I mean it wasn't a total lie. I just couldn't risk what happened yesterday to happen again. "Oh that's real reassuring" he says as he playfully rolls his eyes. As we walk up to my house. I walk inside first just in case this doesn't work. I walk it to find two very angry parents and before I could even show them I brought someone they both lounge at me. And that's the last thing I remember....

Jadens POV:
I walk in with Ryan and before I know it she's on the ground being beaten by her parents maybe? I don't really know what to do so I call 911 as I look over to see her passed out. I don't know what to do... I called Charli and told her what was happening as she was getting put onto a stretcher and loaded into the truck and her parents being handcuffed and put into the back of a police car. And Charli zooming down the street. With tears streaming down her face. I really don't know how she drove here by herself. She ran over to me as soon as she parked and gave me one of the biggest hugs and just started bawling even more. She started whispering stuff like "I shoulda known" and "thank you" and "I'm such a bad friend". "Shhhh Charli it's not your fault" i say trying to calm her down. "I'm such a b-bad f-friend... I o-out o-of all p-people." It's so heartbreaking to see. "Char. We all should've known. She just didn't want help. She never told anyone." "I know I-I just feel so bad it's just... OMG"...

Charli's POV:
That's when it hit me... 8 years. That's the reason she hasn't been the same in 8 whole years. Ugh this is all my fault. I cant live without this girl in my life. Can not. I repeat. Can not. When I saved her last year from attempting. It killed me to know that she was in that much pain but she wouldn't talk to me. It was the worst month of my life knowing I can't do anything of the fact that she was on the borderline of death. "What?" Jaden finally asks as we slowly started walking back to the car. "Jaden. It's been 8 years. How does a person do that." "Look Char. Maybe she was afraid" he said as we started driving to the hospital. "Maybe she was afraid of what her parents might do. Or what people would think of her" "you could be right" I said and the rest of the drive was silent. Not the akward silence... but the sad silence. The kind were y'all just don't wanna talk to each other because it hurts too much to know the one person who made you happy can't be happy with you. She'll make it out. I know she will.

A/N: LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER. I'M STILL NEW TO THIS SO IT MIGHT TAKE LONGER BUT I CAN MAKE THEM LONGER.
MUCH LOVE💛💛💛