Prologue

One moment, everything is fine, the road is there wide, open, safe, and you're singing...maybe, the next there are loud booming voices, pain, acid smells, and the heat of the fire or sun...the pain, a thing which you may or may not recover from, it comes as shock, and that's something movies and novels aren't really good at showing...it's like looking without seeing, like listening without hearing....like emotional blindness....feeling something yet not feeling it at all.

It hurts, and you're scared, or maybe you can't think straight at all.

A deep breath, sounding somewhat like a gasp was released as soon as the girl woke up, the doctors looked at her as she tried to figure out where she was.

"Do you know who you are?" Came a sweet voice as the five-year-old whimpered shaking her head, looking at the people in front of her.

"Oh Fuck" The man's voice boomed as he stormed out making tears swell up in the corner of her eyes.

Who was she? She didn't know and right she felt like she didn't want to know.

~o~O~o~

Grief, it can take over you, come at you so strong you can't do anything else, so strong that you don't want to live anymore, so strong that you just want to kill everyone, replacing the normal feeling with familiar tears, and they hurt, like a stab to your heart, coming at it again and again.

The teen couldn't help the shock that took over her body as she was informed of her parents' demise, they were supposed to stay, to be there and suddenly they weren't and it hurt so bad.

It hurt her to see her younger sibling just laying in bed with wires poking in, it hurt they weren't here anymore, it hurt that they wouldn't be there to experience their second child's life.

It hurt so fucking bad.