Chapter One: Ladies first.

Wild.

Wild, crazy, expensive, out of the world, amazing and W I L D.

These were a few words used to describe parties at Andromeda Private School.

Especially the ones thrown by Tristan Vincent West or Valerie Trinity Peirce.

The players of the school filled with rich kids, who had surprisingly not crossed paths yet.

Speakers shook as loud music boomed out of them all over the mansion, party streamers, drinks, marijuana, Addys, cocaine, condoms in every room, even a dance floor with one of the best DJs that could be arranged, games, and high-school and college students all over.

The scholarship students which were lucky enough to be there watched in amazement as fireworks lit the sky, or the fact that no-one seemed to care about anything but having the time of their lives.

"Who's she?" Tristan asked raising the solo cup filled with booze towards a girl, his stormy blue eyes not looking at Cole, his best friend who snickered.

"I was wondering when you'd notice her, that's Valerie Trinity Peirce."

"Well, whoever she is, she'd be a good queen of broken hearts."

"Oh no" He chuckled in amusement looking at Tristan "She isn't and probably will never be the queen of broken hearts, She's the queen of breaking hearts"

"What the fuck do you mean?"

"She's the female version of you" Both of them looked at her as she let her tongue swirl one last time in Dave's mouth before pulling away and taking a puff of the drug in her hand, her legs bouncing to the beat for a minute, just one minute before she was on the dance floor, jumping, and dancing, full of life, her wavy dark chocolate brown locks bounced and waved with each move, her bright emerald eyes glinting with mischief, her dark pink lips pulled into a smirky grin, a few laughs occasionally escaping those lips.

Soon both them were pulled on as well, body moving like an uncoiling rope with the music, hands in the air, eyes on fire.

They're all grinning, looking like idiots some of them even, but they don't care because right now they are happy and free, of school, of overthinking, of the world's expectations, right they are just students, students at a party, dancing, kissing, making out, having incredible or awful sex, gloating, yelling at the top of their lungs, marvelling at the sky.

Right now they are just...free spirits, so free, like rockets going up and up, don't know if it's the alcohol or drugs, music, themselves or something that their friends said.

Of course, students love to party, most of them at least, it's a release, not only a teenage thing, as cool as it might seem to be rich, it most definitely had its cons, especially if you were Valerie Peirce or Tristan West.

~o~O~o~

The floor was littered with passed out teens, obviously, there were some still there and conscious.

"I'm bored Val!" Both Valerie and Tristan's eyes snapped away from the person they were making out with to Brooklyn, who sat crisis crossed on the couch.

Valerie got out of Andy's hold and walked towards the bar.

"What do you want?"

"Let's play! Never have I ever?" 

"I meant to drink, for you, I need a night with Andy before playing never have I ever" She winked at him and he blushed.

Awh, a lover boy, cute!

"Then please let's just play spin the bottle."

"Fine" She shrugged getting an empty bottle and a full one.