A Forbidden Love (Fluff)

This is the Angel x Demon AU! The idea was requested by ThatoMmolotsane. You may be wondering, "Didn't you already make this AU?" Yes, I did. But I didn't really feel comfortable with the smut I wrote so this book is now only going to be fluff with some angst chapters occasionally. 

---------------

     'I just need to get this window open without making any noise.'  That's what Michael told himself as he successfully snuck out of his room.

     Lately Mikes been going through some stress so he decided to sneak out and take a walk to clear his head. A few minutes later he ended up on the border of heaven and hell. Never being there before, he let his curiosity take the best of him as he looked around. That's when he saw him. A literal male angel. Before now he never knew there were male angels. At that moment he studied the angel, and noticing more about the others appearance.

     He had what looked like silky smooth white hair. He was wearing a white robe with a golden string keeping it secure on his muscular body. His wings looked very soft and delicate with the white feathers it owns. The golden halo was shining and looked almost metallic. The male angel was reading a book and looked very peaceful. His blue and grey eyes concentrated on only the pages. He was so focused on the book that he didn't notice the small demon male on the other side looking at him.

     When the angel did look up, he looked almost startled as his eyes fell on Mike. No one could blame him though. The border was made to keep angels and demons apart from each other. Any occasion like this was extremely rare. Mike could tell that the other male was observing every detail about him.

     Michael had a black crop top shirt and dark maroon gloves. He was wearing some dark blue jean shorts with fishnets covering the rest of his legs. The black boots he wore were new and the texture of them looked like leather. His dark brown hair almost looked black and appeared messy. The horns he possessed were a very dark grey, and his wings were black and red. His tail was blood red and had a very sharp point at the end. If you asked, people would say he looked a bit intimidating. Especially since his dark ocean blue eyes had this sense of anger in them. 

     After a while, Michael decided to break the silence by asking the angels name. Did he feel guilty about it? No, he didn't. The being on the other side stayed silent for a bit, then revealed his name as Ennard. Loosening his guard a little bit, they stayed at the border and chatted for a few hours. After their little chat, they went their separate ways.

     As Mike was walking back home, he couldn't stop thinking about Ennard. The gleam in his eyes as him and Michael made eye contact more than once. The way his hair bounced when he made a low chuckle after Mike had made a funny joke. How his wings and halo shined the color of the light from the hell realm. Each thought made Michael blush as he almost walked past his own house.

     After he climbed through his window and into his bed, Mike felt his eyes fill with tears as he realized the harsh truth. He was taught that a love between an angel and a demon was forbidden. Again and again he was reminded of it to get that one fact in his head. But the fact that he might have a crush on Ennard the same day he met him, he was stuck in-between a rock and a hard place. All he could do is to try to visit the border regularly and hope Ennard will like him back. If possible, maybe they could have a secret affair. All of this thinking made Michael drowsy, as he fell asleep dreaming about what can be his future.