The Scooping Room (angst)

"Go back now" she said. Michael still didn't know whether or not to trust the animatronic that was giving the instructions. Especially the one that killed his sister. "Go forward". The animatronic was named Circus Baby. Michaels sister, wouldn't stop nagging their father to go see her. "Stop". He had destroyed her body, but she was still speaking to him through a card in his handheld device. Or so he thought. "Go forward". She had told him a story on his third night. Describing his sisters death. "You are almost there". After a few more instructions, he arrived at the scooping room.

When Michael arrived at the scooping room, he stared at the floor in disbelief. There the animatronics outer shells were everywhere. "You are in the scooping room now". Circus Baby told him about the scooping room on his fourth night. "Funtime Foxy has already been here today". Mike looked to his right. There he saw the remains of Funtime Foxy. "Funtime Freddy has already been here today". To the left he saw the outer shell of Funtime Freddy. Along with Bon Bon. "Ballora has already been here today". In the middle was Balloras remains. "Circus Baby has already been here today". Wait what..? Michael couldn't see where Circus Baby's remains were. That's when he looked closer to the window beside the scooper. It wasn't Circus Baby talking to him. It looked like a pile of wires. Ennard. Ennard was the robot who greeted him every time he came to the location. "I've been out before, but they always put me back. They always put us back inside" He was his best friend. All of his other friends left Mike when he needed them the most. "There is nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere for us to go, when we look like this". Mike couldn't help but feel a bit of sympathy for the robot. But not for long. "But if we looked like you, then we could hide. If we looked like you, we would have somewhere to go". The wired robot made its way to the button that activated the large machine. "The scooper only hurts for a moment". Beep. Beep. Beep. Ca Ching!

In that moment, Michael could see his memories flash before his own eyes. His younger brothers death came first. Back when he was so naive. He didn't know what would happen. He didn't know what the cost of a seemingly harmless prank would be. The sickening crunch of his brothers skull as Fredbears mouth bit the frontal lobe off. Chris Afton died in a coma in the hospital not long after. Next he came to the moment at Circus Baby's stage where he had heard his younger sisters screams. She just wanted to play with her. She didn't want to listen to their father. When Michael was supposed to be watching her, she snuck off. Then, she got too close to her. Elizabeth Afton was pronounced dead when Michael saw the blood puddle on Circus Baby's stage. Then the scene when he saw that the T.V stated his mother's death. His parents got into a bad fight after Elizabeth died. His mother took a drive to clear her head. She wasn't paying attention. So she ended up driving off of a cliff. Clara Afton was stated dead at the scene. Then came his father. Who would never come back home. His father couldn't handle the stress of his family dying one by one. He wanted to have others feel his pain. So he killed kids. They came back for revenge not so long after. The souls scared him into the spring Bonnie suit that he used. His laughing made the spring locks too loose. William Afton now rots inside what they call Springtrap. Then came the robot who always greeted Michael at his soon to be deathbed. Ennard. That's what hit him the hardest. Ennard was a scrapped design. Originally made of the Funtimes before he was used for parts. He was the only one who was actually nice to him. The one who was actually his friend, killed him.

Ennard looked over at Michaels corpse. His only thoughts were, what have I done..? He used his wires to go over to the dead male. "I'm so sorry Eggs". He then looked around the scooping room. Looking at all of the outer shells of the animatronics. Then he looked back down at Michael. He didn't know him that much but by the way he acted Michael had a tough life. Ennard really felt guilty. He's actually grown to like the human. The scooper made a hole big enough for him to fit into. Maybe he could save him. Just maybe...

A/N: iTs LoNgEr! Sorry for not updating for like 5 days. But school exists and I had no ideas. I hope you enjoyed!