After Hour Cuddles (Fluff)

(Aight, first chapter. Let's see how this goes. Recommended by )

     Third Person POV:

     Michael had just got back from work, feeling exhausted and a bit tense. He sighed, opening the door to his house and nearly collapsing on the floor. At that moment, Ennard came out of his stomach, or where his stomach would've been, catching him before he fell. If he didn't, Michael would've fallen. Hard. "Eggs! You've got to be more careful!" exclaimed Ennard in a worried tone in his voice. But all he got as a reply was a tired "Mhm...". With that response, he used his wires to bring him and Mike to the couch.

Ennards POV:

     Michaels tone of voice seemed like he was weary so I used some of my wires to lay both of us on the couch. As he moved around, getting to a comfortable position, I could see the bags under his nearly opened dark ocean blue eyes. God...he looked so perfect. His messy, dark chocolate brown hair covering a bit of his cream colored skin, complimented his few freckles that he shared with his sister, Elizabeth.  "Enn, you ok? You've been staring at me for a while." Michael said with a yawn. Even when he yawns it's cute. "I'm ok Eggs. You need to go to sleep". Mike hasn't been sleeping much for a few weeks now. I'm not so sure why. But what I am sure of is that I'm not letting this chance for Michael to sleep pass by.

Third Person POV:

     Michael yawned, laying his head down on Ennards wire covered chest. Despite being made of cold metal, it felt warm to Michael, like a blanket. The two laid on the couch, cuddling for a good 15 minutes. That was when Michael started to dose off. "I love you Enn..." Michael said with a yawn, falling asleep not long after. Kissing Mike on the forehead, Ennard replied "I love you too, Eggs". With that, Ennard powered off, as they were still cuddling.

(Little did they know, Elizabeth and Chris was watching from behind a plant)

Authors note: Thanks for reading this trash. My personal rating is 3/10 ngl. Next time I'll try to make it longer but I'm barely starting so bare with me. I'm open to requests cuz my brain went dead to quarantine. ;-;. Hope you enjoyed!