Chp.8

I was wondering around the mall looking for a food place man was I hungry.I haven't ate in like what 3 hours.I saw a pizza place in the corner of my eye and before I can start walking I felt hands wrap around my waist.They turned me around and started to tickle me."l....Lou...Louis please stop"He stopped and as I regained myself I intertwined our hands and walked to the pizza place.I felt all fuzzy inside when our hands touched.

*3 hours ago*

I opened the door feeling my stomach turn,the person at the door was Louis.I was speechless I cant believe the person who was going through my mind basically all day is here now on my door step."what are you doing here"I managed to say.He smiled ad got down on one knee.Now I was freaking out like someone please tell me what's going on!am I on pranked or something."This is not a purposal Alex calm down"I relaxed knowing I'm not getting married but wait...why is he here and on one knee man I'm freaking out again."Alex all I'm asking for is for us to be friends please"he took both my hands in his and I felt a shock."I wanna show you how truly sorry I am honestly I can prove to you by taking you anywhere you wanna go just please one chance that's all.If I screw up then I'll deserve what's coming at me but please-".

I cut him off cause he kept saying please to much but not only cause that but I feel like I should give him a chance."Lou shut up yes I'll give you another chance but still your not fully forgiven though".He jumped up and picked me up twirling us around."thank you thank you so much Alex now come on let's hang out".I chuckled at the Doncaster boy and threw on some white Nikes and my gray jumper.We got inside my car and to the all we go.

*present time*

So far me and Lou talked and turns out he is not so bad and he's very funny.I find myself getting attracted to him.We sat down waiting fair a waiter to come and to my surprise it was a skimpy type of waiter.She kept starring at louis up and down and I tend to feel slightly jealous."what can I get you"."Well erm well take one pie of pizza with pepperoni".She wrote that down on the paper.Yup that's right,write down our order and fetch em."and to drink"She sent a flirty wink at him but yet again he kept pushing that to the side usually guys would be all over that fake-ness hmm.

"I'll take some water".She was about to leave when I screamed out"And I will take orange soda please".She rolled her eyes at me and left not before touching Lou's chest.I saw him stiffen."Wow that's awkward"he said."hmm Lou she was all over you wasn't it obvious she likes you,do you like her maybe get her number eh".He looked at me with a are-you-crazy look."That girl no way she's not my type".He said making a face."So what is your type"I told him.He wouldn't look me in the eye and he changed the subject dammit."well look at this the pizzas are 5.99 if you get special".I rolled my eyes and then the waiter lady came back.

She set the pizza down and Lou's drink.I slightly moved to the other chair and she threw my soda in the previous chair I was at."oops you may have made a mess".I smirked at her while she growled.Oh not attractive to growl we are humans not dogs or bears or animals at that.She stomped off and I tapped another waiter."excuse me the other waiter spilt my drink on the floor can you please get me another".He turned around and oh my was he hot.His blonde hair slightly brushed his forehead and his gray eyes screamed mysterious.

"sure what can I get a fine lady like yourself"I blushed"I'll like orange soda".He nodded and gave me a wink before he left off.I looked back at Lou t see him glaring at the spot the cute guy was at.Whats up his pants.I grabbed a slice or four and dug in.Seconds later the cute guy came back with my drink.I said a thank you and he handed me a piece of paper with his number on it.As he left I starred at it deeply in thought.I don't wanna hook with a guy who works at the pizza shop for all I know he can be a killer in disguise.I ripped the paper and tossed it in the floor.

I finished my pizza which was half the pan."Why'd you d that"Louis said pointing at the paper on the floor.I shrugged"something about him doesn't seem right for all I know he can be a killer"I said my face serious.Lou let out a chuckle which I and to admit was kinda hot."Your a weird one but I like it"I blushed at his comment and we got up payed and left.We drove back to my house and I invited Lou in.You can stay if you want mom and dad are at an old friends house,April is at a sleepover,and Nate is with his friends or girlfriend I'm not sure".

He nodded and sat down on the couch with me.We watched movies until we were getting sleepy.I got up and stretched,Lou's doing the same.He layed on the couch and about to fall asleep but I jumped on him.He groaned under me and I giggled.Woah I giggled..."don't sleep on the couch silly willy you can sleep with me"he didn't argue so he got up and followed me to my bedroom.I got in the room and stripped out my clothes into short shorts and a tank totally forgetting Lou was there.He stared at me wide eyed but took off his shirt and pants leaving him only in his boxers.

His toned body was wow.I found myself staring for quite a while and a deep chuckle snapped me out.I turned off the lights hiding my blush.I got under the covers and rut before I was gonna fall to sleep I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me close.My cheeks were crimson thank goodness Louis can't see me.I turned around and saw Louis staring at me.My breathe hitched at us being so close."goodnight Lou"I planted a kiss on his cheek and turned back around.Oh my gosh someone tell me what's going on. These feelings for Louis is only getting stronger.

*Louis Pov*

Spending the day with Alex was amazing she is just the perfect girl I don't know why I ever laid a finger on her ever or even hurt her in that matter.Im just glad I have her now and hopefully will for a long time.These feelings for her are all over and I don't think I can find myself to hold it in any longer but I have to I just got her trust back and I can't scare her away by revealing my love for her.

When we got to her house we watched a couple movies until we were getting tired.O was gonna sleep on the couch until she asked me to sleep with her.I can feel my heart pumping.Me share a bed with Alex for a whole night this should be interesting.As we got in her room I closed the door and she started to strip her clothes off not carrying if I was there or not.My eyes roamed her fit body.He tattoo on her back and wrist then her belly pricing.This was all too much.She was now clothed and I shrugged it off and took my shirt and pants off.I saw her eyes roam my Body and I smirked.

Her eyes were wide and she was lost for words.I let out a chuckle which seemed to snap her out if it.She turned the lights off and got into bed.I followed her steps and pulled her close to me.She froze and I knew the effect I now got on her made me slightly happy.She turned to face me and I was I'm a trance.Our faces were so closed I just wanted to lean in but I couldn't it'd be too soon.She pecked my cheek and said a goodnight.I fell asleep with a smile on my face and dreaming about Alex.

Okie dokie so I'm back and blah how was ur Xmas mines was awesome!

I'm gonna try and update almost every week if I can but like I said many times I'm busy and stuff but I go on here everyday.What I was doing while this was in hold I was making othe ideas for a up coming story imma write cause I wanna get his was down with.Oh and I was reading some new stories there amazing.

Yap so enjoying hope you enjoyed this update more to come just forget the on hold thing ill take that down later bye jellybeans

Comment,fan,vote luv yah!!