(Intro)

"Cariño"
Agualína heard her father call from the door.
"It's time to go"
Agualína rolled her eyes and grabbed her suitcase.

She walked out of her room and looked up at her parents, annoyed.

"Oh come on. It won't be that bad"
Wani reassured her. Agualína rolled her eyes again.

"Mama your making me leave my friends. OF COURSE ITS GOING TO BE BAD!" Tresillo and Wani glanced at eachother. Tresillo sighed and walked over to help his daughter with her bags.

"Now miel. I'm sure you will make other friends."

"But Papa I don't want to make new friends! I wanna stay here!" Tresillo rolled his eyes and shook his head as they loaded the catterbus to head to trollstopia.

The family walked on in silence. Wani and Tresillo looked at eachother, concerned about their daughter. Wani nodded and sat next to Agualína.

"So not so happy about us moving to trollstopia huh?" Agualína didn't say a word and just kept looking out the window.

"Look I know it's a big change, but I'm sure your going to love it." Agualína rolled her eyes, knowing she wouldn't.

"Mom you don't understand. Your making me move away from the place I grew up in. It's never going to be home." Agualína sighed and looked down. Wani places her hand on her daughters shoulder.

"I know it will take some getting used to. But I'm sure you will make new friends and be just as happy there as you where back home!" Agualína thought about it for a second. Maybe her mom was right. Maybe she should give Trollstopia a chance.

"Your right. Thanks Mama."
Agualína stopped and hugged her mom.

"Your welcome. We should keep going. I'm sure queen Poppy and King Branch are already waiting for us"

*In trollstopia*

Poppy ran over to Branch, grabbed his arm and squealed

Poppy ran over to Branch, grabbed his arm and squealed. "Branch can you believe Tresillo and Wani are finally coming to trollstopia!" Branch laughed and tried to free his a from his wives grip.

"No I can't. But can you let go? Your kind of crushing my arm." Poppy looked down at his arm and saw she was squeezing it.

"oops sorry." She nervously laughed. Branch rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey mom. Where do you want these balloons?" Their daughter, Harmony asked.

"Over there by the punch bowl hon." Poppy pointed her daughter in the right direction.

"She's just like you." Branch said with a smile. Poppy nudged him.

"She has a bit of you in her to youknow" Branch chuckles and as they where leaning in for a kiss, Smidge shouted "Hey guys! They are here!"

Poppy, Branch, and Harmony, walked to the front of the crowd to great the newcomers.

As the catterbus approached, they saw a huge crowd of trolls waiting to greet them. "Terminemos con esto" Agualína mumbled.

Wani and Tresillo walked out of the bus. "Welcome to Trollstopia guys!!" Poppy cheered. Agualína walked out, looking annoyed. Poppy and Branch looked at her, surprised. Wani and Tresillo always argued. To think that they had a kid was pretty shocking.

Harmony looked over at Agualína and waved slightly

and waved slightly. Agualína waved back shyly.

As Tresillo and Wani got greeted by all the trolls, Harmony walked over to Agualína. "Hi my names Harmony! What's yours?" Agualína smiled.

 "Hi my names Harmony! What's yours?" Agualína smiled

"I'm Agualína. It's nice to meet you." The girls smiled at eachother.

"I feel like we are going to be great friends!" Harmony hugged Agualína. She smiled again and hugged her back, thinking that maybe, just maybe, this place wasn't so bad after all.