Dancing For You

(Darcy's POV)

It was a cold night in New York. It is the end of November. Families together having a greet time.

I just left practice for dancing. I had to get home now.. And Fast.

"Taxi! Taxi!" I yelled waving my hand out in the street.

Finally a taxi stopped and I oped the door. "Broadway Ave please" I said.

I took out my phone and started to dial my dads number. Please pick up I thought to myself.

I was terrified of my father. Ever since my mother died its been him and I in a little apartment way off of broadway ave in Washington heights New York.

He scares me because all he does is drink. When my mother died, it makes him angry so he takes it out on me. I do the slightest thing that he doesn't like and it's over!

I called again cause he didn't pick up so I called again .Please pick up I think again.

I was supposed to be home 20 minutes ago and I'm trying to call him to tell him i'll be right home. Not that it's gonna make a difference, cause I'm dead meat!

I got out of the taxi and him his money. As I got out I walked the opposite direction of my apartment. I don't like anybody knowing where I live.

I'm only 16 who is a dancer. I'm in a very poor high school but trying to get noticed. I'm trying to show I don't belong there and that I'm different.

I wanna go to Juilliard. A collage for amazing dancers. If I go there i can be someone. I know I could do it. I'm good dancer, i just know I am. I practice all the time it's one of my two ways to escape my life!

I finally got home and there is my father.. bottle in one hand... Belt in the other. I knew what was coming for me. It was no surprise when he said... "Where the fuck have you been"

I sallow and stuttered "I-I was practicing we have a great performance coming up if you wanna co- "

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE!! IS YOUR PHONE IS BROKEN OR IS IT THAT YOUR HAND COULDN'T CALL! OR IS IT THAT YOU WERE TO BUSY DOING YOUR LITTLE FUCKING DANCE MOVES!!" He yelled

"I tried to call you but didn't pick u-" my sentence was interrupted by the burning sensation on my leg. I looked at the mark on my leg. I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill at any moment. I backed up but his arm is swinging back to rejoin the black leather belt with my body. I fell to the floor.

I can't cry or else it would just get worse. I hoped he would stop and get back to drink, but with my luck instead I felt a bottle being thrown at me and the stinging sensation. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO CALL YOU, A WORTHLESS SHIT, MY DAUGHTER!" He screamed at me.

He kicked me in the stomach and walked upstairs.

I looked down at my body. There were cuts an bruises EVERYWHERE.

I started crying still on the floor. I tried not to cry so load so my "father" wouldn't hear me.

I all could think of is why do I have this life. What did I ever do?

But also how I was supposed to cover this up... It sure is gonna use a lot if make up.

************************************

My first Fan Fic HOPE U LIKED IT please vote and Comment!!!!!