The "Bra" Incident

Hey little cupcake cherry sprinkles! Next part!! Woo hoo!!
- Fiona
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mey Mey was conflicted. If she brought Gobbles to school, someone might see him, but if she left him at home, her mother might see him. Which was honestly seven billion times worse.
"Gobbles?" Mey Mey asked hesitantly, "Will you come to school with me?"
"Gobbles no know what schools be!" Gobbles said cheerfully. "Gobbles go!"
"Okay Gobbles. I need to get dressed now, stay here and don't make noise." She warned. She went of to the bathroom to change while Gobbles was in the room.
"Mey Mey? Where yous go?" Gobbles asked. But she had already left. So Gobbles waddled out of the room into the room where Mey Mey's voice came from. He pushed open the blue door and Mey Mey screamed, and Gobbles screamed, and they both screamed and then Mey Mey grabbed her bra and slapped him. He quickly stumbled, waddling out whimpering in pain. Mey Mey felt bad but he walked in on her! How embarrassing! She couldn't believe it, an alien walked in on her changing! She quickly pulled on a shirt and ran to her room. Gobbles was nowhere to be found.
"Gobbles? Gobbles come back, I'm sorry." She said. She heard a shuffling under the bed. "Gobbles I know you're there. Come out." She sighed. She lied on her stomach and peeked under the bed. Gobbles was asleep, holding his cheek. Her heart swelled with guilt. He was a baby! She slapped an innocent baby! He didn't even know what he saw. "Gobbles thinks Mey Mey is hurt." Gobbles said quietly slowly crawling out from under the bed. "What?" Mey Mey asked. The last time she thought, she hurt gobbles. "Mey Meys face is reds and she is sad."
Where was the ferocious beast in her closet that wanted to "eats" her? Is this the real gobbles, a small innocent adorable blue alien? And could this day get any weirder?