Sean

"Gobbles, really?" Mey Mey sighed looking at the now neon pink monster.
"What the Effie trinket is that?!" Sean asked, his voice barely above a whisper, his eyes wide with fear or wonder. Mey Mey couldn't tell.
"This is Gobbles, I found him in my closet. He really is the nicest thing ever..." Mey Meys voice dropped lower as she looked up to realize Gobbles wasn't in the room. Emergency. Code red. Gobbles escaped! "Shoot." She said. Well that's the understatement of the year.
"Wait. Slow down. You found him in your closet?" Sean obviously hadn't realized Fobbles left the room. "Can't talk now Sean, gotta find a neon pink monster, I mean how hard can that be?"
Sean shook his head and stands up slowly.
"I'm so confused," he said as they walked out of the classroom together. It was a given he'd help her. No one was in the hall. Everyone was jumbled up in the office all talking about neon pink mice or whatever. Mey Mey shook her head.
"It's really not that weird. He's an adorable thing I found sniffing my shoes... Oh. Now I understand." Sean looked at Mey Mey with one of his signature eyebrow raises. "If I didn't know you any better, I would probably call the crazy asylum right now. "
"Not funny Sean. Not funny."

----------------------------------