My new script

This is my new script that I decided to show you guys in case you guys want some ideas for your new script or if you guys want to compare your script with mine.

SCRIPT FOR TEEN WOLF

About me:
My name is Nia McCall. I am a female that goes by she/her and I am straight. I am Scott McCall's twin sister. Scott and I were both born on September 16th of 1994. When I shift I am going to shift to Scott's and I senior year at Beacon Hills, meaning that we are going to be 17 years old when we first start school but in September 16th we are going to turn 18 years old.
I am smart, witty, sarcastic, funny, and always have good comebacks when people try to say something that I feel isn't right (for example, like offending me or the people I love).
My hobbies include painting, playing the ukulele, playing the guitar, playing the piano, reading fictional books, doing arts and crafts, and hanging out with my friends. I have a huge crush on Stiles that he will later find out about during the first few weeks of school. Once he finds out he asks me out and I accept and we start dating. Scott is happy about us and tells us that it was about time we started dating.

Appearance:
I look exactly like Scott's and I's dad. I am pale with dark brown hair that is straight and reaches all the way to my waist and I have dark brown eyes. I weigh 105 pounds and have a sharped jawline with a small diamond face. I have perfectly arched eyebrows and don't need to put any makeup on them. My eyelashes are naturally long and curled up. My lips are exactly the same as Scott's and we have the same shade of pink. My nose is small and I have a perfect side profile. I have straight teeth that are pearly white and I have no double chin at all. I am 5'6 and have an hourglass body where I have a flat tummy. I have D cup breasts and have a rather big ass.

Style:
My style is based off of Amelie Zilber, Avani Gregg, Ellie Zeiler, Hailey Bieber, Gigi Hadid, and people that dress like them. I will have an aesthetic look with long, fake nails, many rings on my hands, necklaces, bracelets, anklets, and so on.

Makeup:
My makeup is going to be exactly how I do it in my current reality. The only difference is that I will not have the need to paint my eyebrows anymore because they are going to be full and will not have the need to have makeup on them.

Clone:
My clone will act just like my original self.
No one gets suspicious of my clone.
My clone's grades are good just like mine. We will only get 90s and 100s.
My clone will not try to shift.
My clone will not tell anyone that we have shifted.
My clone will help mom clean around the house.
My clone will do normal activities that I will do and will not let any one suspect of us.

Desired reality:
I get back to my desired reality by saying my safe word which is "pumpkin"
One week in my desired reality equals one hour in my current reality.
My desired reality is Teen Wolf which is set in Beacon Hills in the year 2012.
Every time I leave my desired reality time will stop there and when I go back time will resume and it will be as if I have never left.
In order to know that I have shifted it will smell like coffee, the smell of brand new books and it will sound as if it is raining. With the sound of the rain I will know that I have shifted.
I will age at the same rate as the people in my desired reality.
When I first shift, Scott and I will be entering our senior year of high school.
I will open my eyes immediately after shifting and once I go back to my current reality I will be well rested and will not need to sleep.
I cannot be harmed in my desired reality. No one will try to harm or kill me and I will be a well respected werewolf.
My desired reality will follow the same timeline as it does in Teen Wolf.

Lifa journal:
My lifa journal will be a special phone that I will have.
I will have one phone to use normally and one phone as my lifa journal.
The apps in this phone are going to be to modify either my desired reality or my current reality.
No one can try to access this phone. It will have a passcode for other people that will be impossible for them to decipher.
The phone will not have a password for me.
In this phone I can modify whatever I need to and that will happen.

Melissa McCall:
Melissa McCall is Scott's and I's mom. She will look exactly like she does in the show. She is a tan women, has her black curly hair, she is 5'5, is a nice person and I will be her favorite child. She is outgoing and loves to crack jokes at all times. When she is home and is not working we will spend quality time together by cooking, going out together shopping, gossiping about Stiles, and watching movies at home.

Rafe McCall:
Rafe McCall is Scott's and I's dad. He looks exactly like he does on the show. He is pale, 6'4 and has brown straight hair. Mom and him got divorced a long time ago because he was a heavy drinker and would physically hurt Scott when he was under the influence. Him and I don't get along very well so it's always best for me that he doesn't come around that often. Scott has decided to forgive him but also tries to not talk to him that much. Dad lives at another state and we only see him during the holidays.

Bella McCall:
Bella is my pet dog. She is 3 months old when I first shift and is a husky. She is white and black and has these piercing blue eyes that will make you love her by just seeing her eyes. She is very enthusiastic and is always so happy when I come back from school. She is potty trained so she will only go to the restroom when mom, Scott or I take her out. She has her bed in my room but every once in a while I will lay her down in my bed with me and we will sleep together. He favorite toy is this blue frog I got her when we adopted her. Her birthday is on July 6th and she was born in the year 2012. Bella will age just like a normal dogs do and will never try to run away. Bella will never try to cry when I leave and will remain calm knowing I will be back after school.

Scott McCall:
Scott will be exactly how he is in Teen Wolf. He is 5'10, he has tan skin, dark brown eyes, full lips just like mine and has black hair like mom which is wavy. Scott is my twin brother and is Stiles's best friend. When I shift to Teen Wolf Scott and I will be 17 years old and we will be starting our senior year at Beacon Hills. Scott will be dating Allison Argent (she never died).

Allison Argent:
Allison will be exactly how she is in Teen Wolf. She is 5'7, pale, she has dark brown hair that is wavy and she will be mine and Lydia's best friend.

Stiles Stilinski:
Stiles will be exactly how he is in Teen Wolf. He is 5'11, pale white, has a bunch of beauty spots all over his face (just like in Teen Wolf), has brown hair that is straight. Stiles has a crush on me and I find out during the first few days of school so we start dating.
Stiles is my Prince Charming and our relationship is perfect. His kisses taste just like they would and Stiles falls in love with me.

Lydia Martin:
Lydia will be exactly how she is in Teen Wolf. She is a red headed girl that is 5'3 and is pale. She will be my best friend along with Allison and we will always tell each other all of our secrets.

Other pack members:
The rest of the pack members will be just how they are in Teen Wolf such as Theo Raeken, Liam Dunbar, sheriff Stilinski, and anyone else in my desired reality.

Timeline:
September 16 1994: Scott and I were born
August 25 2012: I shift to Teen Wolf and have a head start for before school starts and get adjusted to meeting everyone.
August 27 2012: Scott's and I senior year start

Extra things to remember:
I will get back to my current reality by saying the word "pumpkin"
I will have my own bedroom in my desired reality.
My clone will not tell anyone that we have shifted.
I am in a safe place and no harm can happen to me in my desired reality.
No one in my desired reality can harm me in any way that will cause even the most minimum of pain.
I am a well respect werewolf in my desired reality.
I am constantly with the pack and am never alone.
Once I am done shifting I will go to my bedroom in my desired reality and I will say my safe word.
I am a werewolf because when Scott was bitten in the Forrest I was with him and Peter bit me as well.
Malia will not exist in my desired reality. Scott and the pack never found her and she never came to be apart of the pack.
I will automatically shift to my bedroom in my desired reality.

For my new script I decided to not write down a waiting room because I feel like automatically shifting to my desired reality. You guys can write down a waiting room if you guys like. If you guys have any questions about my script or about anything else related to the topic of shifting please fell free to either comment your question or message me. I am here to try to help you guys as much as possible and make your shifting experience easier for you guys:)
All the love
K