Epilouge

Niall's POV

Six months later

"Harry!! Let's go! Our appointment is in 30 minutes!

It's been six months since our wedding.

Six months since I married my best friend.

Six months since I became Niall James Styles

These past six months have been amazing. We have had the time of our lives.

Two month after we got back from our honeymoon, we went to an adoption center. We picked out the perfect little boy, Lucas, and we filed to adopt him. Our papers were finalized two weeks ago and today we are going to pick up our little boy.

"I'm coming." Harry yells from upstairs.

I hear him running down the stairs and too the front door for his keys and jacket. We get out and into the car and soon we are on our way to pick up our son.

"Are you excited?" I ask Harry in the car.

"Very. Do you think we'll be good parents? What do you think he will call us?"

"Haz, calm down. We will be fine. As for what he will call us, we will let him choose." I tell him putting my hand on his thigh as he gives me a smile.

We drive for about another 10 minutes when we reach the adoption center. Nancy, the lady running the adoption center, greets us as we knock on the door.

"Ah Niall and Harry. Come in. Come in. Let me go get Lucas for you."

"Thank you." Harry tells her as we wait.

"I can't believe we are finally becoming parents." I tell him as I lean up to hug him.

A few minutes later we see Lucas come running into the lobby. I open my arms and he runs into them.

"Hi Lucas. Are you ready to come home with us?" I ask him.

"Am I going to get lots of toys?" He asks in his cute four-year-old voice.

"Yes. Tons of toys are waiting for you at your new home." Harry tells him.

"Thank you so much Nancy for everything you have done for us." Harry tells her as she comes back in.

"It was no problem. I hope you bring Lucas by to visit. I'm going to miss the little one." She tells us.

"We will. Don't worry. Lucas can you say bye to Miss. Nancy?" I ask him.

"Bye bye Miss. Nancy. I miss you." Lucas tells her giving her a side hug as he was still in my arms.

"I'll miss you too. Have fun with your new family."

"Thank you. I think it's time we go." Harry says as we start walking out to the door.

On our way home we stop to get lunch for all of us.

"Luke what do you want to eat?" I ask him.

"Chicken nuggets." He replies with a big smile on his face.

"McDonalds it is then." Harry says driving to the closest one.

We have lunch in McDonalds because it has one of those play things for kids.

When we get home we give Luke a tour of the house.

His favorite room is his bedroom, the kitchen, and his giant play room.

"Luke, honey do you like it here so far?" I ask him.

"I love it, Daddy." Lucas tells me.

"I love you already."

"I love you too daddy."

"Now are you ready to go find Papa?"

"Yep."

We go and find Harry sitting in the living room watching tv. I set Lucas down and he goes and runs to Harry's lap.

"I love you Papa." Luke tells Harry while sitting on his lap.

"I love you too little man." Harry tells him.

Harry looks at me still standing in the doorway, 'I love you too' he mouths to me.

I go over and sit next to Harry on the sofa.

"I love both of you forever." I tell them both.

"I love you Daddy. I love you Papa. I love it here."

"We love you too Luke." Harry and I say in unison.

This is my life now.

I'm married to the man of my dreams.

The love of my life.

We have an adorable son together.

I wouldn't want to change this at all. I'm glad I chose to stay all those years ago after the accident.

I still miss my family everyday. But now I have my own family.

I'm glad I chose to stay instead of leave.

---------------------------------------------------

Wow so that's the end of Stay or Leave.

Thank you to everyone that has read this story.

I'm not planning on a sequel.

Let's see in a few months what my mind decides.

I hope you all enjoyed this story.

Thank you .x