Twenty

Harry's POV

It's Christmas morning.

There's a chance Niall could wake up today.

We are all hoping he does.

I'm hoping he does.

We all woke up around 10 AM. Some of the nurses that are usually here and know us got us small little presents.

I decided to go and sit with Niall around 11 after eating some food.

I walk in his room and just sit there, next to his bed in the chair. Hospital chairs are usually the most uncomfortable things in the world, but this chair I have grown used too. Along with the waiting room chairs.

"Morning Ni. Today's Christmas. Merry Christmas. I love you. Please wake up today. It will be a Christmas miracle to all of us. We all need you."

I just wanted to sit with him. I love him so much that I needed this.

Niall's POV

It's Christmas morning.

I really wish I was awake.

I heard the doctor telling Gran, Gramps, and Harry that there's a chance I could wake up today.

I really want to wake up.

It will be a Christmas Miracle to all of them.

Please brain let me wake up.

Gran's POV

Dr. McAndrews told us the other day that there is a chance that Niall could wake up today.

I hope he does.

"Oh hun, what are you thinking about?" My husband asks me.

"I was thinking about how I wish Niall will wake up today. It will be the greatest Christmas present for all of us."

"It really would be."

Harry is currently in Niall's room.

I know that this whole thing has been really tough on him. Niall's his love. Niall is the love of his life. It's hard seeing your love in the hospital, in a coma.

Louis' POV

I know the doctor said there's a chance that Niall might wake up today. I hope he is right.

We all need him.

Niall waking up would be a Christmas Miracle to us.

We all need him, even if we don't know him very well.

Brooke's POV
(it's been a while since we have heard from her)

As much as I hated it, I had to leave the hospital for a few days.

My family had a vacation that I supposedly "couldn't miss". I hated being away from there, even if it is a hospital.

Eleanor, Sophia, and Perrie have been keeping me updated on what's been happening with Niall.

I know that he should wake up today, which is why I'm on my way to the hospital right now.

I need to be there if he wakes up.

Niall's POV

I'm walking around the hospital floor when I feel my body being pulled.

Like my spirit being pulled towards my physical body.

Maybe this is a sign that I might wake up.

I hope it is.

Next thing I know is I'm back in my body.

Harry's POV
(sorry for all the POV changes)

I'm holding Niall's hand when I feel his hand squeeze back.

I really hope I'm not imagining this.

"C'mon Ni. You can do it. Open up your eyes for me, baby. Please squeeze my hand, open your eyes, say something, anything just please wake up."

I feel my hand being squeezed again, i look up to his face and see him trying to open his eyes.

"C'mon Ni. You can do it. I believe in you." I say as I see those blue eyes I love so much.

"Oh my gosh. Niall."

I hug him, with all I can.

"w-w-water." He crooks out.

"Yes. Yes of course."

I give him a glass of water and help him sit up.

When he is done with the water, he hugs me and kisses me.

"Ni, this is a Christmas Miracle. I've missed you so much."

"I love you, Harry." It's been almost three weeks since I have heard him say those three words.

"I love you too. I love you too, Ni."

After we sit there holding each other, I decided I should stop being selfish and let everyone else know that Niall is awake.

I hit the nurse button and she comes flying in here.

"What's wrong?" She asks panicky.

"Nothing. He's awake." I tell her.

"Oh my gosh. It's a Christmas miracle."

"Can you go get the rest of his family and our friends?" I ask her.

"Of course, of course."

Everyone comes in the room a few minutes later and I mean everyone. Gran, Gramps, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia, and Brooke. All the people that have been waiting for Niall to wake up for almost three weeks.

"Niall!"

"Honey, you're awake."

"It's a Christmas Miracle!"

That's how we spend the rest of the day, me with Niall on his bed. Everyone else around us. A perfect Christmas.

We don't worry about telling Niall about his family, it's almost like he knew what happened, like he knew everything that has happened to us and him in the weeks we have been here.

Niall waking up has been the best present I have ever gotten in all my years.

-----------------------------------------------------

Niall's awake!!!!

Don't worry, Stay Or Leave isn't over yet.

There's still a few chapters.

I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, if you celebrate.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry for all the POV chapters, it helped you understand how everyone was kinda feeling.

Happy Holidays!

I am editing when this story is finished so I apologize for any mistakes.