Eight

Niall's POV

As they are rushing me to surgery I'm debating of either staying here or going back to my family.

I decide to stay with my body and hope that my family is okay.

"His lung collapsed."

"Get a tube in there now."

(I know nothing about what they would do for a collapsed lung so let's just go with it.)

Doctor's are shouting all around to get me to be better.

"Let's go. Let's go. Let's go."

"C'mon kid pull through this. Your family still needs you here."

I need to live. That nurse is right. They need me here. I need to pull through.

I love you, Harry.

Harry's POV

After Niall's lung collapsed, I was on auto pilot. I just backed out of the room and just cried. Brooke came up and just hugged me. The two of us are both think the same thing. We need him to live.

Niall can't leave us. He just can't. He needs to be here with us. That sounds selfish because his family all passed away. Yet God didn't take him. He knew Niall needed to stay here. With us.

I love you, Niall.

Brooke's POV (sorry for all the POV changes)

Niall, Niall please stay. You can't leave us. We all need you.

When they yelled collapsed lung, I thought it was for someone else. When they brought Niall out, I knew this wasn't good.

I broke down crying while hugging Harry. We were both thinking that Niall can't leave us. Not yet.

Niall's POV

It takes 45 minutes to fix my lungs and get them working again. The nurses played classical music knowing that's what I love the most.

"Let's get him back to ICU."

"His family needs to know he's okay."

When they take my body back I go with, but then go to my family.

"They just brought him back up." Mary tells everyone.

"Is he okay?" Harry asks.

"He should be fine. We just need to all stay out here for a while."

Harry walks away after that and I follow him. He walks out to the courtyard and sits on a bench.

"Dear God. It's been a while hasn't it. Please let Niall stay. I need him here. I don't know how I'll be able to live without him. He's my world. He's the reason I wake up every morning. Please make him stay. Don't take him up. I love him. Don't take him."

I'm here Harry. I promise. I won't leave you.

Flashback

Harry and I were alone in my house one day when mum and dad were with Greg at one of his football (soccer) games.

Harry was in the bathroom and I was doing some homework.

"Niall, why do you have hair dye in your bathroom?"

"Mum bought it and never used it."

"Does hair dye ever expire?"

"Don't think so."

"Well then. Wanna have some fun?" Harry says while smirking.

"What the hell. Let's do this."

So two hours later, I have purple hair and Harry has blue.

Let's just say, when my family came home they had a laugh.

Flashback over

I need to stay. Harry needs me. They all need me.

Please God let me stay.