Put Your Thing Back Where it Came From or So Help Me

"Fetch me my pleasure slave!" Boo demanded from atop her Throne of Terror

"Fetch me my pleasure slave!" Boo demanded from atop her Throne of Terror. Two burley ISIS operatives with inappropriately tight pants dragged a limp and submissive Sully into the room.

They threw the grizzly blue animal like a rag doll to the feet of their Queen. The now grown Boo stood up and approached the monster that had introduced her to a whole new world when she was just a child.

"Hello there Kitty," she said with a smirk. Sully was unresponsive, and lay kneeling on the ground. Boo rubbed her hand along his soft fur on his face. "Being the Queen of ISIS is hard, you know? It requires one to make certain sacrifices for the greater good. I have sacrificed much, but how much are you willing to sacrifice for your Queen?"

Sully lifted his head to look Boo in the eyes, but said nothing. Sullivan had to admit, he was almost proud of the powerful woman Boo had grown up to be - but the pride was overpowered by guilt - guilt that he hadn't been able to save her when ISIS began to take its hold.

"You see," Boo continued, "You pleasure me in a way no one can. I find myself so gleefuly filled up by your big, long, furry, textured, bulbous, girthy, warm, veiny sense of humor." Boo took a moment to remiss, "Now, I think it's time for you to pleasure me again."

Sully was unresponsive. To this Boo's smile widened. She leaned in close and whispered, "Don't be so down, Kitty. Mike is gone, yes, and Celia is most likely dead in one of the forced labor camps, but you Kitty, you are still here. You are here because I choose to let you remain, but don't think for a moment that I won't throw you out like an old toy. I'm not a child anymore, Kitty; I don't play with toys."

Sully paused for a moment, and then got to his feet. Boo looked down to his midsection and saw he was ready to begin using his gigantic, wrinkled, twisted, bloated, bouncy, dynamic, textured, dense sense of humor. "Luckily for you," Boo smirked, "you're still fun to play with."

Sully emotionlessly pleasured Boo the entire night. His large body was perfect for the petite but powerful woman. Over and over he made Boo scream...... with laughter at Sully's funny stand up comedy routine that he had developed in his days working for Monsters Inc.

After Boo had been thoroughly penetrated by Sully's humor, she motioned for him to stop. "You did a good job Kitty," she sighed as she put back on her Hijab, "now, leave me in peace. I will send for you when you are required." The two burley ISIS operatives who had brought Sully in then began to drag his nonresistant body out of the throne room and back to his chambers, which only existed as a nicer word for Sullivan's cell.

Sully looked at the large bed in the center of the room. It was the same bed that Boo had slept in so many years before when she first ventured to this world, before she fell into the clutches of ISIS. As he fell asleep in the bed, he once again, as he had done many times, wished he had never stumbled across that human child.

☪ ☪ ☪

A firm hand to the crotch woke Sully up from his slumber. The blue creature looked around frantically, but could not see who had taken hold of his special area.