Adventure Is In There

Russell took a deep breath

Russell took a deep breath. Today was the day; he was finally going to ask his wumbly bumkins the question he had a burning desire to ask. Russell gathered his courage by taking a huge bong rip of the stanky shrubbery - he wanted to experience all the sensations of this event to their highest degree of pleasure.

"Mr. Fredrickson?" Russell called as he wandered the floating house, "Where are you?"

🎈🎈🎈

Carl shivered as Dug gingerly lapped his balls. Dug was an expert at slowly caressing the 3 inch in diameter, rubbery, hairy, green, 5 inch in diameter, Wilson brand balls with his long, sticky tongue. Carl moaned and let out another body-rocking shutter as Dug continued on with his oral fixation. This was because the floating house had no heat and it was very cold in the upper troposphere.

Dug noticed his master's feeble cries and ran closer to him. "Master," said Dug in through his translation collar, "you are moaning and shuttering, are you having a labor? I will check the diameter of your cervix for you."

"No no you stupid dog! Can't you see I'm freezing to death?" Carl yelled in his crotchety old man rasp.

Dug ignored the insult. His eyes began to glow with vigor as an idea popped into his canine brain, "Perhaps master would like me to provide him warmth?" suggested Dug, "I could spoon master to protect you from the cold."

"Spoon me?" asked Carl hesitantly.

Dug, who had a hard time understanding the finer inflections of the human tone, took Carl's question as a command and wound himself around his 5 foot tall master's frame.

"Dug what are you- mmmmm...." Carl's voice melted into a faint purr as Dug settled into his wrinkly 5'5" body. Dug was very warm, especially on one thin shaft that was pressed against Carl's back. There the warmth was especially strong and it felt as if it was slowly growing and snaking up his body.

"Am I pleasuring you, master?" Dug asked politely - though he had no intention of stopping even if his master said no: Dug had made up his mind that this would be the day he finally showed master just how much he loved him...

Carl purred louder, "Yes Dug, you are pleasuring master very well." Dug's tail wagged at this, thumping between Carl's legs and bringing Carl's purrs to a very loud volume. Carl could feel the warm spot in his back growing even longer.

"Perhaps," suggested Dug, "master would like me to use the vibrator function on my collar, it may generate more warmth."

"Yes, YES Dug, very good, good boy!" Carl moaned through a bit lip. The line of warmth on his back shot forward to a length of approximately 8 inches.

Dug's vibration collar turned on and Carl's entire 5'9" body shivered, though no longer from the cold. Carl rolled onto his back so that Dug lay on top of him, stimulating his master's well toned pecs. "Lower Dug," Carl instructed, "that's where the most cold is." Carl felt Dug's 10 inch rod of warmth slide down his body along with Dug's vibrating neck.