||❜ ☕︎︎⋮[ᴼᴿᴰᴱᴿ #⁴]

"How about I treat you?"

Kuroo again found himself in front of the cafe

Kuroo again found himself in front of the cafe. He isn't even surprised anymore. He just found himself thinking about the girl even when he's at school. Her face would show up so suddenly in his thoughts.

Yes, Kuroo was becoming a simp

He couldn't help it though, who wouldn't? Her (e/c)-colored eyes were so alluring, shining like the sun. Her pink, plump lips were glistening under the light. It looked so luscious, so kissable.

'No, Kuroo!' Kuroo slapped himself in the face as people in the cafe looked outside, concerned for the tallboy.

He stepped inside the cafe, looking for somewhere to sit before he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see the owner of the place, Kashi.

"Yo," He flinched, shocked seeing the woman before him.

"Sorry if I scared you," She raised her hand as to say sorry. "What did you need?" Kuroo asked as she hummed. "You know that girl over there?" She pointed to a specific (h/c)-haired miss, carrying a heavy box.

"Can you please help her? I'm afraid I have frail arms and can't help." Kashi requested as the boy nodded.

Kashi smirked to herself. She was lying when she told the boy that the woman had frail arms when in truth, she doesn't. She just wanted to help the young boy get his girl. She noticed the way he looks at you, the way his eyes sparkle at the sight of you. Kashi treated you like a daughter, so she was giving you a little push.

"Bedhead-kun!" You say as he took the box you were carrying.

"E-eh? Bedhead-kun, you don't have to!" She frantically moved her arms as the said boy shook his head. "It's fine. Besides, you need help." Kuroo assured the smaller girl as he helped her carry the boxes.

While carrying the boxes, it was incredibly silent. You couldn't stand it, so you asked the raven-haired boy.

"Bedhead-kun, what's your favorite dessert?" You were curious.

"Tokoroten, what about you?"

"(favorite dessert)!! It's just unique, and I like the taste!" You gleamed. You kept on rambling about it as Kuroo stared at you lovingly. "How about I treat you (favorite dessert)?" Kuroo asked suddenly.

"Really?!" Your eyes sparkled at the thought of eating as he nods.

"Yay!" You gleefully exclaimed as you hug the boy causing him to flush a deep shade of red.

"What a simp," Zoey commented while Ben was eating beside Kashi.

"Like you're any better," Kashi countered.

I'm panicking rn while writing this a/n since the report is coming so bye-

-Kashi (′д` )...彡...彡

彡