||❜ ☕︎︎⋮[ᴼᴿᴰᴱᴿ #⁵]

"How about this, Bedhead-kun?"

Today was the day when Kuroo would treat the (h/c)-haired girl

Today was the day when Kuroo would treat the (h/c)-haired girl. Although nervous, he couldn't help but feel excited. He might learn the girl's name!

You might be asking, why hasn't he had her name yet? Well, to answer that,

Kuroo kept losing his confidence every time he talked to you.

He couldn't help it though he, was a blubbering mess around you. He was too busy admiring your features intently, and it always slipped from his mind.

You gave off a joyful vibe, making all his worries leave his body with no hesitation.

He was walking to the cafe where the girl worked as he was whistling his favorite song. He soon arrived, taking a deep breath before stepping in. He then again relished the smell of coffee and sweetness from the air.

He searched for the certain girl, finding her still working. She then recognized the boy as she waved at him, a big smile on her face. "Hey, bedhead-kun!" He blushed.

Kuroo's simp level just exceeded to an extent.

With a red face, he put his hand over his mouth, waving back. Kashi noticed this and snickered. 'Ah, young love.' She thought. She ushered the girl to come to her as the girl was confused.

"Yo, Y/n. You can have a day off today." Kashi told the younger girl.

"E-Eh? Kashi-san! I can't leave you here!" Y/n was concerned for the woman. She was the only one who took the shift since everybody had plans for today.

"Who do you think served all the customers when I had no money to hire someone?" Kashi smugly questioned.

"You..." She muttered softly. "Exactly."

"You should go have fun, Y/n. You're still young. Besides, I have the two idiots with me." Kashi pointed to her friends, who were currently wearing the restaurant's uniforms.

"You should go! Don't keep lover boy waiting." Zoey winked.

"Besides, you like that dude, don't you? Go get him, girl!" Ben cheered. Y/n blushed before smiling at the three.

"Thank you!" She bowed.

She then went to the locker rooms, the three watching her. "Oh, to have a boyfriend," Ben said, out of the blue. Kashi bonked his head. "Let's work before we talk about love," Kashi told them.

-☕︎︎-

After changing, Y/n took her bag with her and went up to Kuroo. "So, what are you doing here?" She asked from behind, causing him to flinch.

"Oh, waitress-chan! I was here to ask you out to treat you (favorite dessert)," He answered.

"Really?!" Her eyes sparkled. "Let's go, then!" She dragged him outside the cafe. "What about your shift?" He questioned.

"Kashi-san gave me a day off!" She smiled. Kuroo felt praying to God, for letting him spend his day with the (h/c)-haired girl.

'Thank you, Lord, for Kashi-san. I shall respect her from now on-' He thought.

You two then reached a pastry shop, its pastel colors giving away a sweet vibe. You then both ordered, and Kuroo, as he said, paid for the desserts.

You both sat down on a bench near a tree as you savor the dessert in your hand. Finding the courage, Kuroo asked you something he was pondering about.

"What's your name? I haven't caught it since we met." You laughed.

"How about this bedhead-kun, to make it interesting, let's guess each other's name?" You challenged as Kuroo was intrigued.

"Oho? What will happen if someone guesses their name correctly?" He asked. "They'll do one thing the person asked. It could be anything. Money, food, embarrassing things, anything you could think of." She explained as Kuroo agreed.

"Deal."

"Great! I'm going to win this, bedhead-kun!" She proudly exclaimed. "Don't get too cocky, waitress-chan." He smirked. Suddenly, you held your head, experiencing a headache. Kuroo noticed this, worry present in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He questioned. "It's fine, probably ate so much of (favorite dessert)" She sheepishly laughed. She then excused herself to the bathroom, Kuroo watching her.

Kuroo found the game you proposed intriguing. 'I could ask her out after this game!' He thought excitedly. You were so unique, like something out of the blue.

And in a click, Kuroo realized that he had fallen deeply in love with you.

This chapter is spon- jkjk- This chapter had more words than the other chapters so it's quite longer than the other ones

you all better buckle up your seatbelts cause shit's going to happen after this chapter-

-Kashi o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブo(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ