||❜ ☕︎︎⋮[ᴼᴿᴰᴱᴿ #⁷]

"You look beautiful the way you are

"You look beautiful the way you are."

Kuroo grumbled under his breath as he quickly answers his paper

Kuroo grumbled under his breath as he quickly answers his paper. Almost all of the students have left the classroom as he scratches his head in annoyance.

He procrastinated during his last subject, causing him to have answered his worksheet late. With messy handwriting, he wrote down his answers. He was annoyed at the fact that he would meet you late at the cafe.

It's not like you two appointed a time to meet. Kuroo only wants to see you.

Finishing the last question, he quickly passed it to his professor as he runs out, hoping to see you for today. Walking in the direction the cafe is found, his thoughts clouded by you. Soon arriving at your workplace, he noticed that it's packed with customers.

Going inside, you approached him with a bright smile. A smile so bright, it put the sun to shame.

"Welcome to kohikashi, Yukio-kun!" You greeted.

"Wrong name, Ichika-san. Also, have you been dieting lately?" Kuroo asked you. "You also got it wrong, idiot."

"And yeah, I've been dieting lately." You weakly laughed as you look away. He then holds your cheeks. "Don't bother. You look beautiful the way you are." He complimented. Your cheeks flushed red as your heartbeat went faster than usual.

Unfortunately, Kashi ruined the intimate moment.

"Hey. Lovebirds! I love what I'm witnessing right now but, there's a line. did you know that?" The older beauty pointed at the people filed behind them as they blushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry!" "Sorry!" They moved aside as the customers stepped into the cafe.

The two walked up to Kashi on the counter as a smirk was evident on her face. "K-Kashi-san! Why didn't you let us know sooner!" You yelled, face red.

"I didn't want to be a cockblocker right from the bat." She dramatically explained herself before pointing at the raven-haired teen. "And you, can you help me first with this cafe? I'm afraid it has too many customers for me to handle." Kashi requested.

"Sure, what do you need help with?" Kuroo couldn't refuse. Kashi was the one who almost controlled your schedule. Hell might knock on his door if he gets on her nerves. And besides, he owed her because she gave you your day off, which led to a date.

"It's fairly easy. Just get a uniform from the staff room and solely serve the customers their order," Kashi explained briefly. "Now, go change!" She pushes you and Kuroo into the staff room. Both of you stared at each other before looking away, the moment still stuck in your mind.

Awkward silence. That's what is happening.

You suddenly coughed, causing Kuroo to laugh. "That was so sudden!" You laughed with him. "I'm just gonna go for you to change." You left the room before coughing again.

Kuroo could only look at you with soft eyes as his simping mind was full of you.

This sucks- I'm sorry IJDIKAS (author is still tired from school)

anyways, i shall do my chores now, sajmdskdsam

-Kashi