||❜ ☕︎︎⋮[ᴼᴿᴰᴱᴿ #⁶]

"How do you confess to someone?"

The (h/c)-colored girl was always stuck on his mind

Kuroo could barely concentrate on his chemistry classes, which is his favorite class. He hears her voice in his head during lessons, and he couldn't help but feel crazy.

A different kind of crazy, he thinks.

Even his friends noticed this, Yaku even. Yaku saw he would stare off, not listening to the lessons the professor was explaining. It was rare for him to be distracted, he thought.

Kenma also noticed this. He would insult Kuroo and would utterly respond with a hum or with a 'yeah.'

It was weird. Kuroo was weird.

As soon as the professor dismissed the class, Kuroo quickly went out the door, leaving Akaashi and Konoha baffled.

It was usually Bokuto who would rush out of class since he didn't like it. So it was very unusual for Kuroo to rush off. "Isn't Kuroo acting weird?" Akaashi asked Konoha.

He nodded his head in agreement. Inuoka came up to both of them, "I keep seeing Kuroo going to a cafe near here, and he keeps on going inside with a smile on his face." He informed the two.

"We should mind our business," Konoha told them. "Besides, don't we have a Physics project deadline today?" He continued.

"AH SH- I FORGOT ABOUT THAT-" Inuoka swiftly ran away from the two.

-☕︎︎-

Kuroo walked again to the cafe, even in a hot summer like this. He's a simp for the girl, and he knows. Reaching for the handle of the entrance, he walked in, looking for the certain girl.

"Yo, Weird hair-kun." Kashi raised a hand to wave. Kuroo waved back, although irritated by the nickname. But he needed to resist the emotion.

She was the one who gave Y/n free time-

"Why aren't you in your work uniform, Kashi-san?" He asked.

"Because she's going on a date." A voice spoke. Kuroo looked over to see one of Kashi's best friends, Zoey.

"Zoey, how many times do I have to tell you he's not my boyfriend?" Kashi deadpanned.

"Well, I ship you two so-" Kashi put a hand at the said girl's mouth as she glares at her. Kashi looks at her watch.

"ShiT! I'm late to meet him! Well, got to go! I trust you two!" Kashi ran off to who knows where.

"So, Lover boy, what are you doing here?" Zoey asked the tall student. "I'm here to order some food." Kuroo smoothly lied but, it did not get past her. "Don't give me that bullshit. You're here for our cinnamon roll, aren't you?" Kuroo felt attacked.

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"I can see your lovesick eyes, you dumbass."

"Am I that obvious?" Kuroo asked the short-haired woman. "No shit, sherlock- Although, She is denser than air," Zoey explained to the boy as he sighed in relief.

"Hey, can I ask something?" Kuroo asked the older woman as she hums. "What is it?"

"How do you confess to someone?"

"I don't fucking know." Kuroo deadpanned at the woman.

"It's usually Kashi-Kashi who knows about things like this since she had a boyfriend before, but if you're trying to confess to our precious child. I should advise you one thing." Kuroo waited patiently for the advice.

"Be true to what you say."

"Eh?"

"She likes an honest person. So everything you say must be sincere, and never back out on it." Zoey paused before continuing. "She doesn't care about appearances. She only wants someone to love her dearly." Kuroo nodded, understanding her words.

"Anyways, if you hurt her, I will not hesitate to slit your throat." She eerily smiled as Ben hit her on the head. "Zoey, It's Kashi's job to threaten."

"WHY ARE YOU BECOMING MORE LIKE KASHI-KASHI?!" Zoey exclaimed before patting the messy-haired boy on the shoulder.

"I wish good luck to you. If you hurt our child, you'll meet hell itself. I was just the gate to it. Be aware when it comes to Kashi-Kashi." She told the boy before working with Ben. Kuroo just shivered.

Soon, Y/n walks into the cafe with a big smile on her face. "Hey, Eiji-kun!" Y/n waves at the bedhead.

"Wrong name, idiot."

"Dammit."

Before you ask, no I didn't have a boyfriend before

I am single as a pringle since birth- I just added that cause I wanted to have a boyfriend/girlfriend trolololololol.

-Kashi (。>︿<)_θ