The Truth

-Last Time-

He stared into her eyes for a whole 10 seconds before coming back to his senses. "What's wrong?" Chelsea asked.

"Sorry, sorry, you're just so... Beautiful." Tatsumi smiled and then looked away, expecting to get smacked. However, she didn't smack him. She just stared at him in awe. He was completely oblivious to the fact that she just fell in love with him. "Anyway, so, I waited for her to come back, but she never did. I went outsi-"

Chelsea cut him off. "Wh-what did you say?"

"I said that I waited for her to-"

She cut him off again. "Before that."

Tatsumi realized what she meant. "I was distracted by your beauty."

"You... You really think I look beautiful?" She was blushing like a tomato.

"Of course I do, Chelsea..." Tatsumi smiled and looked into her eyes. "Every single bit of you."

Chelsea almost fainted. Luckily, Tatsumi caught her, and kept her from passing out. It created a big scene, and everyone was looking at them. It was obvious, now, that she had fallen for him. Tatsumi pulled her closer... and closer... until their faces were inches apart... then, they closed their eyes, and-

"T-TATSUMI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mine yelled just before they kissed. Both of them leapt backwards at the scare. Mine was standing at the door in completely black clothes, very unusual, and her hair tucked in behind her shirt. "THIS WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN!" Mine screamed.

-----CONTINUED-----

Both Tatsumi and Chelsea were surprised by Mine. What's this plan they're talking about?! Chelsea's expression quickly went from surprised to anguish. Tatsumi helped her up, then looked at Mine again.

Tatsumi looked down in disappointment. Apparently he knew about this plan. "I'm... I'm sorry, Mine... I know I was only supposed to have fun with her, but... It's just that-"

Chelsea cut him off mid-sentence, standing up and walking out with her mouth covered, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Chelsea!" Tatsumi stood up and ran out past Mine and stopped just behind Mine, who was smirking and had a devilish look in her eyes. "It's just that I fell in love with her." He turned and ran down the alley where he saw her last.

Mine's smirk dropped. Her entire body went limp. She fell to her knees with her eyes in terror. What... What have I done? I should've let them keep going... C'mon Mine, you idiot... You know you love him, but... I can't stand seeing him with that Chelsea... Sure, we're both Tsundere, and she has... Bigger boobs... She's pretty... And she's taller... B-but why does he love her of all people?! Why did I even plan this anyway?

--------------------------FLASHBACK------------------------

"So these new guys have to meet the team, right? Well I think I have an idea." Mine stood up at the table where they were eating dinner. "Well, maybe we could have a mini date or whatever. Not really a date, just have fun. First impressions make a big difference, kinda like our Teigu. Especially for girls." Mine points at Tatsumi. "You should be the one to take her."