Alcyone Caroline Dupont

Character Sheet For "The Neverland Chronicles":

Role: One With The Wind

Name: Alcyone Caroline Dupont

Nickname: Ona (pronounced OO-nah)

Age: 25

Gender: Female (she/her)

Species: Faerie

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Maddie Ziegler (face claim in chapter heading)

Personality: A wonderful example of a Chaotic Neutral character, Alcyone is neither good nor evil, light nor dark. Instead, she focuses on survival and even a slight bit of ambition. While she often seems off in her own little world, she is quite intelligent, emotionally aware, and carries a grudge forever. She has great capacity for revenge, though she isn't the type to put herself on the line to accomplish it or to become a martyr for a greater cause. Equipped with Weather Magic, Alcyone can be one of the most tempestuous and dangerous faeries in Neverland, even though you wouldn't know it to look at her. She's adept at whipping up storms, hurricanes, and events that mirror the chaos and repressed emotion in her heart. When Alcyone is sad or heartbroken, everyone suffers the consequences.

Despite this, she doesn't intend to be evil or to cause damage. Chaos just seems to happen around her. She has a love for absinthe (often called the "green faerie") and when she's holding still, a pet rabbit named Annabelle follows her everywhere. She can fly at fast and frenzied speeds, and even though she's a rather delicate creature, she's adept with a dagger and other small blades. Alcyone often says things that seem nonsensical, but are actually quite wise. In her own special way, she's endearing, but unaware of her own power and the consequences of her actions. The epitome of the free-spirit, she believes no one has ever cared for her or loved her, so she doesn't owe any love or loyalty to the world.

Alliance: She's often seen hanging out with the pirates and the faeries, but her only true alliance is to herself.

Skills/Powers: Alcyone can fly and perform acrobatics at high rates of speed, but also possesses Weather Magic. Angry circles in the air are enough to start a wild storm brewing.

Weapons: Dagger, rapier, and other small blades. She is petite and not physically intimidating, but quick and agile.

Aesthetics:

Quotes: "It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then

Quotes: "It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then."--- Lewis Carroll

Theme Song: "White Rabbit"---Jefferson Starship

Other: Names are rarely accidental for my characters. ;) Alcyone's character is a play on the title character in Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures In Wonderland"--the first name is an ode to the character, while the middle name pays homage to the author. :)