Monday,School,Chaos ~Chapter 5

Hey my ashes, I got another chapter for you here! Yay! I hope you like it!

                                                                                Ty's POV.

        ~Dream~

        I looked back behind me to see if Adam was still chasing me, but I didn't see him. I stopped running, and I heard a twig snap behind me. I turned around but got jumped on before I could run again. Adam started tickling me, and I laughed so hard, I couldn't breathe. "A-Adam S-stop ti-icki-ling m-m-me p-please!" I managed to get out. "Do you surrender?" he asked. "Y-yes!" I said. "Ok Ty I will stop." he replied. He stopped tickling me, but he didn't get off of me. I blushed a deep red. "Umm Adam? Are you going to get off of me?" I said. "No, I like it right here, your comfortable." He replied. I felt my face get even more hot. To be honest, I was glad he didn't get off of me. I liked having him this close. He alwa- BEEP BEEP BEEP!

~End of dream~

        I sat up in my bed, I give up. I think I like Adam. But, I'm not allowed to be friends with him! I start crying my eyes out. I can't live without Adam! He protects me at school! I hate everything! Now I only have 5 minutes to get ready at school. If I wasn't such a crybaby, then I would have more time. I quickly change and I'm not allowed to have food at home, so I'm ready to go. Since my father and brother hate me so much, I usually just walk to school. 

~Time skip to in front of the school~

Welcome to Broloway! A sign read. More like welcome to hell. "Hey emo fag!" Oh no, its Brewer. He always hurts me, except for when Adam's here, which he isn't. "Brewer please make it quick I gotta get to class." I said. He grabbed me and kicked me in the stomach, threw me to the ground and said," thats what you get for being a freak." And punched me in the jaw. It hurt to much to get up, so I just layed on the ground in pain. I just shut my eyes. People were just walking all around me, not caring that I was bleeding on the ground. Why couldn't Adam be there to protect me? "OH MY GOD TY?!" I heard Adam yell. I couldn't help it, the sound of his voice, and knowing he cared made me smile. "Are you ok?" he asked. "No, it hurts, everything hurts." I replied. "Can you stand?"He asked. "No I can't so many questions Adam, my head hurts, I want to sleep....." I said. That was the last thing i remembered before blacking out.

                                                                        Adam's POV. 

        Ty passed out. Ty. Passed. Out. What the hell happened? My poor Ty. I-I mean poor Ty. I'm going to have to carry him. I picked Ty up bridal style and ran to the nurse's office. She layed Ty down on a bed and asked me what happened to him. I told her I wasn't sure, he passed out before he got the chance to tell me. She nodded and left the room. When she came back she said," I can see that you care about him a lot. You may stay until he wakes up." I nodded as she started to attend to his wounds. Why did this have to happen to Ty? He is the sweetest, most innocent, cutest- uhhh nevermind. My point is, he doesn't deserve this! He is harmless! Why wasn't I there for him? Its all my fault. If I was there I could have prevented this from happening. Whoever did this is going to die. "Hmmnnnn Adam." I heard. I turned and looked at Ty. He was still asleep. Oh god, he said my name in his sleep. I wonder what I'm doing in his dream. My cheeks flushed red. No, Ty doesn't like me like that. I need to stop thinking like that. Suddenly Ty burst out laughing. "N-no s-stop ADAM P-please stop T-tickling m-me I surrender I-I S-URR-ENDER!" I almost burst out laughing myself. Ty was having a dream about me tickling him! I have to try that out someday. Ty woke up. "Finally Ty now can you tell me what happened?" "With what?" he responded. "Who hurt you?" I said. His eyes started watering and his lip started shaking. "Ty its okay!" I said and sat next to him, hugging him. He started crying really hard. "Shhhhhhhhhh. Its okay. You can cry if you want to. I'm here. Shhhhhhh. Can you tell me what happened?" I said, trying to comfort Ty. "B-Brewer p-pun-ched m-me a-and h-hurt m-me." He explained, wiping a tear from his eye. I felt anger boiling up inside me. "A-adam a-are you o-ok?" Ty asked. Ty shivered. I realized my arm was still around Ty and looked away, trying to hide my blush. "Ty I'm going to get you a blanket from the nurse okay?" "Ok" he responded. I was also going to kill Brewer when the lunch bell rings, which just happened to be in 2 minutes. I asked the nurse for a blanket because Ty was shivering, she gave me one, and I returned to Ty's side. "Here you go Ty." I said. "Thanks Adam." At least he stopped stuttering. "Ty, when the lunch bell rings, we have to leave the nurse's office, but I will stay with you okay?" "Alright, but don't leave me. I need you- I mean I need you to protect me." Ty said. I smiled. "Sure thing Ty." We heard the bell ring, and walked out of the office. "Adam, how did I get to the nurse's office? I passed out in front of the school." Ty questioned. "Oh yea I carried you bridal style." I said, looking to see his reaction. He just looked away and said,"o-oh." "Adam I need to go get lunch, do you want to save us a spot?" he asked. "Are you sure Ty?" "Yea, I will be fine." He gave me a reassuring smile. I nodded my head and walked off to go find us a spot.