CHAPTER 13(M): NEW YORK

LISA POV

I'm here now inside the hotel room. Jennie is in the bathroom taking a shower. At first she wants us to shower together but I refuse because I need to prepare......

 At first she wants us to shower together but I refuse because I need to prepare

This.....

It took me 10 minutes to set this up. You know Jennie takes 15 minutes to take a shower and any minute now she will come out of the bathroom. I wonder what's her reaction. I look at the time and fix myself and check my pocket if it's still in there. I was about to give my gift a while ago but I think it should be here....

Then I heard the bathroom door opens and reveals Jennie with a bathrobe

"Babe?" She looks around in shock as if she felt like it was a dream

"Boo~" I smile and went towards her "Happy 1 Year" I flash as smile and she just look at me. I quickly grab a box from my pocket and show what's inside of it which made her gasp

"Jennie~" I called her and she look at me "When I first saw you, I was attracted by your beautiful face and your charming smile. I knew from that day that I like you but your beauty, beauty of your heart is the reason why I fell inlove with you. I love your very beautiful pair of cat eyes. Whenever I look into them I find myself lost in an ocean of infinite hope, happiness, and peace. Then your sweet smile which is my inspiration for starting every day even though I am tired from my schedules and your sweet voice which is the reason why my life is so peaceful. My Jennie, My Princess, My boo, My baby and My soon to be wife. You came into my life and took over the throne. You rule my heart with love, care and happiness. I love you~"

"L-lisa~" Jennie's tears keeps on falling

"Aish! Didn't I told you that you're not allowed to cry?" I grab her body and gave her a hug

"I'm just happy Lili" She hug me tight and I gave her multiple kisses on her forehead "Hey~" I break our hug and show her a ring

"For you my Princess" I smile and remove the ring from the box and she gave me her hand "It's a promise ring" I put the ring on her ring finger then look at her "It's a promise that I will change it into an engagement ring and wedding ring soon"