CHAPTER 24: DISPATCH

JENNIE POV

It's been 2 days already, Lisa has been staying in my apartment already but she still not talking to me unless I'll help her. All she says is just "Thank you" and "Hmmm?". She's so cold to me and I hate it so much. I miss my Lisa, the Lili that I know when we first met.

These past few days, Me and Jisoo unnie bought Lisa to the doctor because her body aches. The doctor said she's fine after she had an x-ray and it's a good thing. Then yesterday, Lisa made a police report and tells the details of what happened at her apartment. I was listening outside and every detail made my heart ache, I mean she almost got killed and she was thrown across her apartment and so on. She may look strong outside but I know that she's traumatized of what happened.

"What the?!" I look at Joo-hyuk oppa who is looking at his phone. Me and Lisa together with our managers are here inside the recording studio to have a meeting with Sajangnim since the other conference rooms are being used.

"What happen oppa? Why is you face like that?" He didn't say anything and shows me and article of Dispatch and it's about Lisa. It shows first our picture and the next one is us outside the police station

DISPATCH KOREA NEWS!

COUPLE LALISA MANOBAN AND JENNIE KIM ARE FOUND OUTSIDE THE SEOUL POLICE STATION TOGETHER WITH THEIR MANAGERS AND SURROUNDED BY BODYGUARDS

COUPLE LALISA MANOBAN AND JENNIE KIM ARE FOUND OUTSIDE THE SEOUL POLICE STATION TOGETHER WITH THEIR MANAGERS AND SURROUNDED BY BODYGUARDS. LOOKS LIKE THE BODYGUARDS OF THE COUPLE HAVE BEEN TRIPLED

AS IN THE PICTURE LISA CAN BE SEEN WEARING A BANDAGE ON HER WRIST. A VIDEO OF A MAN BARGING IN HER APARTMENT HAS BEEN LEAKED TOO!

WHAT HAPPEN?

WHY IS JENLISA AT A POLICE STATION?

WHY IS LISA WEARING A BANDAGE ON HER WRIST?

LET'S WAIT FOR FURTHERMORE INFORMATION FROM YG ENTERTAINMENT