Chapter 2

Jimmy’s POV-

As soon as the ambulance arrived, everyone was up and downstairs worrying about Kimmy, who could quite possibly die. I sat on the couch and stared at the blank television screen, trying to decode the message Kimmy wrote on the wall. It wasn’t English, and I sure as hell don’t think it was Russian.

"Jimmy, dude, are you okay?" Matt asked.

"Just real fucking peachy! I just witnessed a creepy ghostly, hocus pocus thing nearly cause Kimmy to kill herself. I’m just real fucking dandy." I snapped and glared coolly at him.

He put his hands up in defeat and said, "Whatever dude. Me, Zack and JC are taking the girls to the hospital to see Kimmy."

"But the ambulance hasn’t left yet," I stated.

Matt raised an eyebrow before saying, "Dude, the ambulance left an hour ago. You have been sitting there for almost an hour and a half."

Really? Surely that’s not right. But I looked at the clock, and saw it was already 5:30 AM, wow.

"Well, be careful man, we'll be back in a few hours. We'll call you when we find out if she's okay."

"Why would I care about if Kimmy dies or not?! It’s her and her stupidity!" I snapped.

Matt sighed and tossed his keys to Zack. "Take Julia, Amy and Midge to the hospital. Caity should be there with Brian already. I’m going to talk to Jimmy."

Zack nodded and the girls followed JC and Zack out to the car, and I listened as the car drove away.

Matt’s POV-

I sighed and looked at Jimmy before setting down on the couch next to him. "Jimmy, dude, listen. You care about Kimmy, and we all know it. She cares about you too, even though she doesn't exactly show it. You two are exactly alike, and if you guys would just stop the constant fighting and bickering, you might actually grow to like each other. If you just quit with this fucking bipolar emotions thing, it would make everyone’s lives a hell of a lot easier." I paused before continuing. "You dumped your girlfriend after you saw Kimmy again, and you haven’t been with anyone ever since. You are attracted to Kimmy whether you want to admit it to yourself or not. Just, please try to get along, not just for all of us, but also for Brian. This whole Kimmy thing is tearing him apart inside, and Caity is all that’s holding him together at this point. Tonight, we are going to test the Ouija board and try to kill off this evil spirit, for all of us." I finished and hopped up before he could say anything, I decided it would be best to let him think it through, so I walked out to Brian’s car, since he rode in the ambulance, and I drove to the hospital.

Kimmy’s POV-

I heard the sound of a steady beeping noise. A heart rate monitor. I’m at the hospital. All I remember is waking up. I was standing in the kitchen, and I felt a sharp pain. I screamed, and looked down at my stomach. Blood. My middle was all cut up, and my hands were also covered in blood. Then after that… I don’t know.

"Is she gonna be okay?" A voice I recognized as Brian’s spoke up.

"Brian honey, the doc said she will be up soon. She will be okay, I promise." Said another voice I recognized as Caitlin's.

Caitlin is Brian’s longtime girlfriend. They were high school sweethearts. She transferred to our school when we were in eighth, and she was dealing with a lot of crap. Her parents didn’t like her because she wasn’t perfect. No one is perfect. Not even Matt and Amy, who are nearly inseparable. Amy deals with depression, and used to cut herself. But Matt has got her to stop. Love over powers all. Love is........amazing, and can help stop even some of the nastiest habits. I wonder if someone will ever be in love with me.......