Chapter 23 - My 15th birthday

April 20

Emma's P.O.V.

The custody war hasn't been serious but it worries me, but today is my birthday I shouldn't think about that. It was Saturday too, I was spending the day with my friends at the mall. I wake up to the smell of bacon. I walk downstairs and find everyone at the table, pancakes and bacon, my favorite!

I sit and smile "Good morning" I say, sitting down and grabbing a plate full of pancakes and bacon. Sarah is bubbling with excitement, my parents nod to her and she squeals, I roll my eyes and say "What are you so excited about?" I ask. She screams "Happy Birthday!" I roll my eyes "Thanks" I say before shoving a bite of pancake in my mouth. She looks revolted then says "Here's your present" handing me an envelope. I set it on the table and she frowns.

I say "I want to open it with everyone if my reaction is going to be better than yours, then.." she nods. After I finish eating I change into my chosen outfit a white shirt, leather jacket and ripped black jeans. Me and Sarah walk to the mall and we find everyone at a table. Everyone being Lachlan, Preston, Alex, Max and Krystal. We sit and they all say happy birthday.

I get many punches on the arm from all of them in the same spot, I'll probably have a bruise there later. Lachlan goes first, he hands me a small box and I open it revealing a necklace with a silver moon an it. I gasp and say "It's beautiful, I love it." he puts it on me and I give him a kiss. Next was Max, he hands me a bag with tissue paper in it he says "Its from me and Alex" he says.

I open it and inside there's a new pair of beats headphones, I thank both of them. From Preston a little potted cactus and from Krystal an envelope. She told me not to open it yet so I take out Sarah's gift. She squeals and everyone stares at me, I open it and take out the card, I open the card and I nearly drop it.

Inside was 8 tickets to All Time Lows tour with Pierce The Veil, the only one in Australia. I gasp and say "O M G Sarah you are the best" she smiles and says "I know I know." I open Krystal's and it is a print out of the tour shirt. She smiles and says "I'm buying you a shirt" I hug her and Sarah. I look and count again "Why 8?" I ask. She laughs and says "Brian's coming so there's an adult with us" I practically jump up and down with excitement.

We spend the rest of the day at the mall I am still trying to absorb the fact that I'm going to a concert for 2 of my most favorite bands ever!

A/N

I'm truly back I originally planed 4 books I think I might stick to it, we'll see.

<3 DarkStar