13

CRASH!!!!! CRASH!!!!!    The sounds of shattering glass engulfed the mansion. Bruce, Nico, and the boys froze, and at that point Jason had no choice but to uncuff Nico, otherwise he might die.

BANG BOOM!!!!!!     A single gunshot followed by an explosion, sent the family into shock.

The voices of Harley Quinn and Poison ivy could be heard laughing and taunting them from the second story dining room directly  below them. 

Suddenly Harley laughed and said" We got ourselves three helpful lil hostages, so i suggest you hand over that lil TWERP Di Angelo, we'll release da hostages and be on our merry way, wuddya say Brucy? Oh and ya dont have worry about his 'free will' an' all, cuz once he finds out who da hostages are he's bound ta throw 'mself into my arms to protect them."

 Bruce and the boys turned to stare at Nico, who looked so confused by this, it was almost comical. Bruce quickly asked Nico who he thought the hostages might be.

"I-I-I don't know, as far as I know, everyone I've ever cared about is dead!!!" 

Silence, and then.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hahaha ima bitch 

cliffhanger

Bookworm Out