chapter 1: intro

"ughh" you groan as you get out of bed. you wake up early (unlike usual) because your excited for school... normally you hate school but today is your first day of senior year at your new school called hyakkaou private academy. you spend a long time happily getting ready and totally lost track of the time until you heard "y/n get downstairs now you're going to be late" you finish brushing your hair and rush downstairs "i'm sorry dad" you say as you put on your backpack. you live with only your dad because your mom passed away a few years ago and your an only child. you get in the car and your dad drives you to school, as soon as you get there you see tons of other kids walking around and talking. you get out of the car and you walk down the path to enter the school, amazed  by how nice the school you start looking around. you aren't paying attention at all because your so amazed by everything... you bump into a girl with dark hair and a strange eyepatch, "ahh sorry, my bad" you said. "it's all good, beautiful" she said and you started to blush. "thanks, i'm y/n. what's your name?" you ask her. she replies with "meet me in the bathroom after school to find out" and she winks. you go to all your classes, but none of them were with that girl sadly. the final bell of the day rings and you text your dad your staying after to work on some work and proceed to make your way to the bathroom.

hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one is where the smut starts so yeah!