chapter 4: the gun

!!! SMUT WARNING!!!

you wake up to midari kissing your forehead. "rise and shine babe" she says. you sit up and rub your eyes and before you can say anything midari says "come with me". she gets up and you follow her. she walks down the hallway into a room, and you follow behind her. as soon as you enter the room you see a huge bathtub and a shower. midari starts to take off her clothes and you do the same. she gets in the tub that was already half way filled. "come in with me" midari says so you listen to her and get in. you get in and sit facing away from midari between her legs. she starts to play with your boobs with one hand and brings the other hand down to rub your clit. even though she just started it already feels so good and you moan. "awe i've barley touched you, yet your still so worked up for me.. such a pathetic little whore". that sentence alone made you feel good. "m-midari it feels so g-" you started to say until she interrupted you and said "call me mommy" she choked you with the hand that was on your boobs. you relied "yes mommy". she keeps rubbing your clit and finally puts a finger in. "m-mommy i like that" you say as she pushes her finger in and out out of you. after a few minutes she stops and gets up and goes into the shower and closes the tinted door so you couldn't see anything. after a minute you hear her say "you coming?" so you get up and go to the shower. the first thing you notice is that she has a strap on she pins you on the shower wall and starts making out out with you, you feel her strap against your clit and ask "can you put it in". midari replies with "let's dry off first, love" you get a towel and give one to midari and she asks you to go to the bedroom so you get a towel and go to her room. you lay on the bed waiting for a few minutes but you finally get so horny you have to touch yourself. after a minute of touching yourself you hear midari say "your so pathetic, look at you...you couldn't even wait a few minutes you fucking whore". you sit up and don't say anything, it's silent for a few seconds until midari says "come here and get on your knees". you get up and walk up to her, but you don't get on your knees. you look her dead in the eyes and say "if you want me on my knees your going to have to make me" she pins you up against the wall, choking you and says "your going to regret doing y/n". she proceeds to shove 2 fingers inside of you causing you to moan, "now behave" she says. midari takes out her fingers and let's go of your throat. "get on the bed and maybe i'll lessen your punishment" midari says. you roll your eyes and get on the bed. she ties up your arms and legs and puts her strap inside you. after a few minutes you feel close to your climax so you ask midari "m-mommy c-can i cum". she chokes you and says "don't ask me that, you know can't cum until i say so". you nod and midari starts going faster. "f-fuck it feels so good" you moan. at this point you can barely think because of how good you feel. "p-please let me cum" you basically scream. midari looks at her drawer and back at you "you can... if you do one thing first". you look confused and she grabs something from her drawer. you notice it's a gun and say "w-what do i do with it". midari licks the gun and says "you're not going to do anything with it... i am" you look at her confused. "let me explain, i loaded 1 out of six bullets. you can cum once i pull the trigger... well, if your alive. so do you wanna take me up on that offer?" midari says. you took a few seconds to think, then you said "yes, i do". midari nods and says "okay i'll count down from 3... are you ready?" you say yes and she counts down "1.....2....and...3". she pulls the trigger, and you cum all over her strap. "YOUR ALIVE!!!" midari happily screamed, she kissed you and you said "yeah, i am.. that was fun midari". you guys cuddled for an hour until midari says "let's go out for lunch" so you guys go get lunch.

that's the end of this chapter, the last one is a summary chapter so yeah :))