chapter 2: the bathroom meetup

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

you walk in the bathroom and you don't see anyone, you start to check how you look in the mirror... but then you hear a small moan coming from the second to last stall. you walk up to the door and knock "h-hello??" you ask. about 5 seconds pass by and you see the girl with the eyepatch open the door. she grabs you by your hips and pulls you in and starts to make-out with you. you were kind of shy and awkward at first but after a minute you started to get really into it. the girl then pushes you up the wall choking you, and kisses you some more. she starts kissing and sucking on your neck making your breathing even heavier. she starts to unbutton your blouse and then throws it on the floor. you didn't know who this girl was... but you knew one thing which was that she turned you on so much. she unbuttoned your bra and continued kissing your neck and made her way down to your boobs. she licks your nipples and sucks on your tits and you couldn't help but let a small moan out. "awe y/n look at you i barley did anything yet, but your still so worked up... it's kinda hot". she kisses her way down and she's on her knees. right when she gets to your lower stomach you say "wait" and she immediately stops and says "what is it, are you okay". you blush and say "yeah i'm fine b-but i don't know your name".  The girl doesn't answer and continues kissing down until she gets to the your clit, and she licks it. "my names midari" she says. she started eating you out "m-midari" you say. you started moaning but you covered your mouth so nobody heard. midari started to finger you while eating you out and you felt close to your climax "midari i'm about to cum" you say and she starts going faster until you cum. she licks you clean and says "why don't you stay over my place friday, my parents won't be home.. it can be a date" you agree and you both walk out outside and leave.

ik this isn't that great but i'm tired but i'll try to make the next one better ahha!!