chapter 3: date night

!!!SMUT WARNING!!!

it's thursday night, you just got home and your tired so you decide to go to bed early. you wake up the next morning and check the time. "shit i'm gonna be late" you say. you get ready as quick as you can and rush to school. school was really boring that day and you couldn't wait to go to midari's place. as soon as school ends you meet your dad in front and you ask him to drive you to midari's house and he says yes. on the ride there you were being very quiet unlike usual because you were so nervous, you were starting to think you were catching feelings for her. you arrive and text her that you got there amd got out of the car and started walking to her front door. your almost to the door and you see her run out twords you. "hey y/n" she screams and she gives you a huge hug. you wave goodbye to your dad and both walk into midari's house. her house was a pretty big house and it was really nice. "follow me" midari says, so you follow her down the hall into a movie theater room with a big tv and tons of snacks. "wow this is amazing" you say, midari nods and sits down. "come sit y/n" she says, so you sit down and she puts on the tv. "wanna watch a horror movie?" she asks... you get really scared by horror movies but you say yes anyway. the movie starts to play and even though it just started you already kinda scared. you hold midari's hand and watch the movie until about half way through midari pauses it. "hey, why'd you pause it" you say and roll your eyes in a joking way. she doesn't answer you, but then she gets up a motions for you to follow her so you do so. she goes back to the front of the house and walks up the staircase "w-where are you taking me" you say. "you'll see" she says, midari starts walking down the upstairs hallway until she she gets to one of the doors. she opens the door to what looks like her bedroom and says "i'm going to the bathroom... but when i'm back you better be on the bed, naked". you take off all your clothes and lay on the bed, a few minutes later midari walks in wearing only a bra and underwear. as soon as she walks in and sees you her jaw drops, "wow y/n, your perfect" she says. she walks towards you and gets on top of you pinning your wrists down and starts kissing you. she takes off her bra and starts to rub your clit while kissing your neck. she stops and asks "what do you think about scissoring, do you wanna try it?" you nod and she takes off her underwear. you open your legs lift one up and you felt her on you. midari started to move back and forth rubbing her clit on yours and it felt really good. you let out a small moan and covered your mouth. "don't cover your mouth you pretty little slut, i want to hear how good i make you feel". after a few minutes you say "midari i'm about t- " she interrupts you and says "no, don't cum until i tell you to" and you nod. you keep going for a few more minutes but it feels so good you can barley hold it in any longer so you cum. midari chokes you angrily and says "y/n your really going to regret doing that".
she gets up and grabs rope and ties your hands and legs to the bedposts and starts eating you out while fingering you. your sensitive from your first orgasm so you scream in pleasure when she starts. after a few minutes you feel really close to your climax. "i-i'm about to cum again" you say while trying to hold back tears from how overstimulated you are. midari just stops and says "no you aren't kitten, you aren't gonna cum until i say you can".  tears roll down your face "p-please" you ask. midari rolls her eyes and says "if you wanna cum then beg for it". you start begging saying things like "please" and "i'll do anything". midari looks at you and says "fine you can cum but only because you started cooperating, if your bad again the punishment will be way worse". she eats you out until you cum and then she holds you in her arms and you fall asleep together.