Chapter 23

A'layah pov♡

So right now im at the mall by myself

So right now im at the mall by myself. Im tryna find liyah another birthday gift cuz our birthday in a couple days and i wanna get her 2 things.

I can't believe we finna be 19 like Chile. Im doing so good to only be 18. I got my own apartment, i make my own money, and im happy. Like yess ma'am.

Just a couple months ago i was staying with my momma being depressed. I never went nowhere, now im every way.

As i was looking thru the shoes, i heard Lexi loud ass voice from across the room. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the shoes i was getting liyah.

I walked to the Register and got the shoes.

"Hey A'layah" lexi said walking up behind me with 3 other girls. And i noticed one of them was Destiny

"Ma'am your total is 293.62" The lasy at the Register told me

I swiped my card and grabbed my bag. I got my card back and my receipt before turning around, being face to face with lex

"Excuse you" i said tryna walk around her

"I wanna fight rn" She told me and i laughed

They must think ik stupid or sum. These hoes aint finna jump df. Right idea or wrong bitch

I walked around her and she grabbed my hair slinging me onna ground. She started punching me then the other girls came in and started punching and kicking

When i got up i started swinging fast asf hitting any and everybody dat was in the way. The fight lasted about 3 minutes Then I felt somebody grabbed me.

"Let me go" i said tryna get out they grip

Lexi held her nose while bleeding was leaking out. Destiny box braids was on the floor and her shirt was ripped. The other girl had a black eye and the other was just fucked up.

Meanwhile i just know im face fucked up cuz they been punching the hell outta my head.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out. I went to my car and pulled out my phone going to the camera. I seen my face and boy they fucked me up bad.

My eye was black, i had a busted lip and i had bruises and cuts on my face and leg.

I drove off heading to the closet house which was my mommas. My head hurting so bad, feel like i gotta throw up.