Chapter 29

A'layah pov♡

"Jamariiii" I dragged grabbing the bottom of his face

He ignored me and continued doing what he was doing on his phone, he aint mad or nothing. He just busy. I been sitting here bored for like the pass hour because he on the phone talking "business" .

All i wanna so is watch movies but ion wanna watch them by myself tho. And i would tell liyah, gabby or Tylaysha to come over but ion wanna be loud especially if Jamari otp.

"Jamari can i have some of yo juice" i asked him and he nodded his head

I rolled over and grabbed his juice off the night stand. I sat there and drunk some of it before closing it and putting it back.

I felt Jamari tap me so i turned around and he was pointing to one of suitcases by the table.

"Grab it" he mouthed to me

I got up and grabbed it and sat it on the bed. Jamari pulled the phone away from his ear and put it on speaker, then muted hisself.

"Its a money counter and some money in there. Can you count it" he asked

"So just put the money in the machine" i asked and he nodded

"Yea but do it part by part" he said

I sat down and unzipped the suitcase seeing a lot of money. He lucky i like him cuz i could rob him rn and nobody wouldn't know .

Once i figured out how to turn it on, i grabbed a stack of money and took the paper thing off. I put half of the stack in and let the machine count it.

When it finished i did the samething with the another stack. I feel like a hood rich bitch.

"Why you smiling at me" i asked looking up at Jamari

He shook his head and laughed. "Nothing". 

"Stop you making me nervous" i laughed covering my face with the pillow

He laughed and jumped on me, making all the money fall off the bed.

"Omg Jamari. you cleaning dat up" I said

"I didn't do dat. Thats was you" he said while getting up

I got up and started helping Jamari pick up the money off the floor. After we got all the money up Jamari went back on the phone and i started back putting the money in the counter.