Chapter 31

Madison POV

Madison POV

I have to meet my mother right now at our usual dining place to talk about the recent events that have happened, which is what I'm on my way to do right now. After my talk with her, later in the day Jeremy and I are going to the Grill to have a little date since last time we saw each other I cried the whole night while he was comforting me which I appreicate because he's became a big part of my life.

I pull up to the diner that my mother and I usually get breakfast at anytime we meet, I think breakfast is just our thing when we want to talk. I walk inside the diner and I see Audrey at our usual spot, I walk to her and take my seat across from her.

" Firstly, how have things been? Are you okay since everything?" Mother asks me.

" I'm doing better, but I had time to process things about Klaus being my father. Then I killed some wolves and something weird happened to me, I don't understand why it happened either." I tell her.

" I didn't think it could be possible... I didn't think you would inherit the gene..." She trails off.

The waitress comes up to us and sets down our pre-ordered drinks.

" Can I get your meal for you?" She asks.

" I'll yogurt and a fruit salad please." I tell her.

" I'll have toast with scrambled eggs." Audrey tells her.

" That'll be out shortly." The waitress says.

She walks away and we continue our conversation.

" What gene? What's going on?" I ask.

" Klaus, isn't just a vampire as I've mentioned before... he's also a werewolf, but his wolf side is bound by a spell. That spell happens to be the Sun and the Moon Curse, the same curse that takes the moonstone and doppelganger, but that's all Klaus had ever told me about the spell." She explains.

" That doesn't say anything about why you didn't think to tell me that I had a chance of getting the wolf gene." I say.

" I didn't think it would be possible either, Madison. I thought you couldn't get it because Klaus' wolf side is triggered, but bounded by a spell which the spell hasn't been broken yet." She says.

" I don't know how to do full moons, I don't even want to be a werewolf, and what if I have to turn every full moon?" I ask.

" If you do then I'll be there with you, but I don't know a lot about hybrids and the werewolf side of a hybrid. Klaus is the only hybrid I know and if he was here then he could help you a lot more than I could." She tells me.

" How do I even tell Stefan, Damon, and Jeremy that I'm a vampire-werewolf hybrid?" I ask.

" You don't have to tell them yet... you could wait it out until we figure out what's going on." She says.