Chapter 37

Madison POV

Madison POV

Everything that happened is kind of a blur to me, I open my eyes slightly to see Tyler's human body laying on the ground. I get myself up slowly and I put on the clothes that I packed in my bag then I walk over to Tyler. I see an old blanket that is laying on the ground and I cover him with it, I see his bullet wounds from Matt shooting him.

I pick the bullets out of Tyler's body as he groans in pain.

" It's okay, it'll be over in a few seconds. Just trust me." I tell him softly.

I get no response and continue to get the bullets out.

I stand up and try to get a better look outside, but I see no sunlight which means it's night. I wonder if I missed the sacrifice, if I haven't missed it then I can still try to stop it in time.

I walk over to my bag and pull out my phone, I call Audrey because I know she'll know what's going on.

A: Madison are you okay?
M: Has the ritual started yet?
A: Why are you asking?
M: I just transformed for the first time, okay?
I just need to know if I'm too late
A: It hasn't started yet, but it will soon. Madison
don't get involved, Klaus has wanted this forever and
he'll do everything in his power to make sure it goes according
to plan
M: Jeremy cares about Elena, okay? Stefan and Damon care about
Elena, okay? I can't just let an innocent human die whenever I could
do something about it, I have to try. Jeremy, Damon, and Stefan mean
the world to me and I would never forgive myself
A: I'm still in Alaric's apartment with Damon and Katherine. Klaus is using
Jenna as the vampire in the ritual since Damon rescued Caroline and Tyler
M: I need to go

I hang up the phone and exit out of the ruins, I sent Caroline a quick text letting her know that Tyler is okay. I go to the only place I knew where everyone would be, the old witch house.

Witch house

As I walk closer to the house, I see Stefan outside. I walk slowly towards him and I feel him look towards me.

" Madison?" Stefan asks.

" In the flesh." I say.

" Where were you? We've been looking everywhere for you." Stefan says and gives me a hug.

I hug Stefan back like it's the last time I'm ever going to hug him.

" Klaus took Elena, the ritual is happening tonight and he's using Jenna as the vampire." Stefan tells me.

" I know, I called Audrey first. I had my first transformation as a wolf, I hope I never have to do it again. Audrey caught me up on everything, so now what?" I ask.

" Bonnie did a locator spell. They're at Steven's quarry." Elijah tells us.

I turn around to face him.