30. Cleo

In the days that followed, Brady started to eat healthier and more frequently. Slowly he was restoring his former self and Leo never left his side.

"I've never seen him so attached to anyone before," said Brady. He was referring to Cade's weird obsession and bond with Leo.

As Leo had promised him, they finally got around to watching the LEGO Batman movie together. So far they'd been glued to their seats and reacted at the same scenes, like they were a match made in heaven.

"Only smart people like us understand these things baby," Cade had leaned back and said when Brady had asked what was so good about it anyway. Although he caught himself staring at the screen several times too.

Now Cade was all over Leo, like it would kill him if he lost the body contact. A head against Leo's arm, a hand around his neck, his head on his lap or even his whole body.

Even after the movie was over, Cade didn't let him be, he spoke consistently about anything and everything.

"I can't believe I ever called him shy," said Leo.

"I just can't believe he's talking that much, and being so possessive," replied Brady. Then to the little boy, "Scoot over Cadey bear, it's my turn."

"No, I was here first," replied Cade. Making himself more comfortable on Leo's lap.

"Well sorry but he's mine," came Brady's retort.

"Yeah? Well sucks for you because he likes me better, tell him Cleo," the smug little child now looked at Brady with his smug little grin. "That's right, we even got each other nicknames."

"When did I get so famous?" asked Leo. "Okay, I'm really hating this, please don't fight over me," he said  sarcastically.

They carried on bickering until Leo kissed both their foreheads and silenced them.

Coming out to his family was the easiest thing Brady ever did. And even after he did, they seemed to love him even more if that was even possible.

In the days to come, Brady gained almost all of the weight he had lost. He's favorite part about the whole process was the affection he received from Leo. The man fawned all over him, over the smallest of things.

"I hurt my finger," said Brady. Leo immediately suggested ice but he had other ideas.

"I'd feel better if you put it somewhere warm and wet," he said then put his finger next to Leo's mouth expectantly.

"Don't do this to me," said Leo, clearly frustrated. "I know I said I wouldn't engage in any sexual behavior until you were all better but resisting you is way too hard."

"Do something about it then," said Brady invitingly.

"No, I owe it to you. I could never forgive myself for putting you through that."

"But I forgive you. And besides, I'm all better," said Brady.

Brady hadn't made it easy, he bent at least a thousand times right in front of Leo. Showcasing his ass. He knew Leo wanted him so badly, with the way his cock always got so excited at the sight of him.

"You know, there is something I can do for you," said Leo.

"Now we're talking."

__________________________________

Thank you for reading ❤️