15.) Professor Snape

MADELINE'S POV

MADELINE'S POV

The next morning when I woke up, Draco was already awake. He was still laying beside me, reading an old book. Draco had a wide collection of books, he never read in front of people but Blaise always made comments about how boring Draco is when they're in their dorm. Blaise says all he does is read and smoke weed.

"Morning" Draco mumbles, not looking up from the book. His hair was messy yet it still looked put together. Something tells me Draco never lets his appearance seem messy, he always no matter where or when, looks put together.

"What time is it?" I yawn, sitting up slightly. Draco sighs and sets his book aside and shrugs.

"Like noon"

"Noon!?"

"Yes that's what I said" he chuckles, brushing my hair out of my face. 

I bat his hand away, scrambling to my feet. I was supposed to meet Harry! I was supposed to meet them to find out what Harry has found out about Slughorn and that whole situation. I can't believe I have let myself get so damn distracted when there's a literal war coming, what the hell Madeline?!

"Shit! I gotta go meet Harry and Hermione-"

"Not the mudblood" Draco groans, falling back on his bed. I glare at him. I hated that he still called her that, he barely knew her!

I ignore his comment and quickly changed, making sure my hair didn't look too awful, I didn't need Harry making comments about my appearance. He's already going to give me shit for being late.

"What's so important that you have to go running anyways?"

I sighed, looking at Draco who was still laying in his bed. I couldn't tell him why I was meeting with them. Despite my feelings for Draco, he was still the enemy. Even if deep down I feel like he wasn't the Draco everyone thinks he is.

"School uhh stuff" I mumbled. Draco rolled his eyes, clearly not believing the lie. I don't blame him, I couldn't lie in front of him, he caught on too well.

"Alright, I'll walk you out. I've got to find Snape anyways" he shrugged, throwing on a sweater and his Slytherin scarf. 

I paused. Why the hell is he meeting with Snape on a weekend? Detentions don't even happen on the weekends, what was he doing?

"W-why do you have to go meet Snape?" I ask, trying to play it off as if I was simply curious. Hell, I told Harry I'd find out more about Draco but I had found out absolutely nothing other than he smokes a lot of weed and has a choking kink- anyways.