Chapter 19

The rest of the the trip was uneventful. I sat inside the whole time, watching everyone else have fun. I didn't want to hold anyone back, so I bared it and just read books the whole time. I would get an occasional knock at the window or Ryan and one of the girls or guys come check up on me.

It was funny though. The person who I actually saw the most was Marcus. He was always in and out with calls and people getting hurt here, sprain there. I never talked to him though, I just sat and watched him. It's kind of amazing. You can really tell he likes to help people. I catch his glance sometimes, but he just looks away like it never happened.

It was our final day and we were getting on the bus to head back. We had all of our bags packed and I hobbled up the bus steps. I found my seat and sat patiently waiting for Bryan to sit next to me. He got on the bus and smiled at me. He sat down and sprawled out on me. I elbowed him in the gut," did you get close to your girl at all? Hmm Bryan?"

He put his hand over my mouth," oh shut up Aria. She will hear you."

I laughed as Lucy got onto the bus and sat down in the seat next to us. I laughed as I heard a knock on the window. I looked down to see Ryan's brother standing there. I popped down the window and asked," what do You need Marcus?"

He looked around and asked," you didn't tell him did you?"

I shook my head as I replied," of course not. I probably should, but I didn't. When are you coming?"

He replied," very soon."

I heard Ryan shout out on the bus," has anyone seen Miss.-" I turned around and smiled," oh there you are. Do you have enough room?"

I smiled and said," yup, I'm good to go."

He asked," why are you sticking yourself out the window?"

I smiled sheepishly as I closed the window. I said," sorry. I was a little hot. That's all." I sat down and watched everyone pile into the bus. I'm nervous though. Ryan still doesn't know that the girls found out about us. He also doesn't know that Marcus is coming back home. This should be interesting.

Ryan started off roll call when a certain miss prissy bitch came onto the bus. Oh the lovely Miss. Kennedy, only if you knew how much I really hated you. She gasped as she walked up the lane and stopped at my seat. Being dramatic, she asked all distract," Aria! I heard what happened! are you alright?"

I tried so hard not to glare at her. I put on my best fake smile and said," yup. I've had a lot of time to sit, think, and heal. Thanks for being so concerned."

She smiled," anytime dear. If there is anything you need, just let me know."

I wanted to rip out her fake extensions. I held back and smiled," I will."

She walked back up to Ryan. She wrapped her hand around his bicep. Dammit. Stop touching him. Her head turned around and she glared at me. The bitch glared at me. What the hell? Ryan said," hey Miss.Kennedy. Did you need something?" He shifted away from her as he looked at the list of students.

She said," the other chaperones wanted me to come over here. They said that you might need some help. So, they made me switch buses."

He sighed. Haha, dumb floozie. Ryan began calling our names from groups. Once everyone was here, we took off. I couldn't help feel a little bit jealous. Damn her. But, I know just the trick. I asked Bryan," can you please ask Mr. Winchester to come over here?"

Bryan asked," is everything okay?"

I shifted weird," my leg is starting to feel very uncomfortable. It hurts when I sit like this."