DISCLAIMERS

[IMPORTANT]
please read!

—THIS relationship is not going to be perfect; it will be toxic at times. You really shouldn't idolise anything like this. I wanted this to be realistic and, from experience, first relationships are toxic 99% of the time. New things are scary and almost impossible to do correctly.

—THIS fic is about the character Tommy portrays in his videos, not Tommy himself — and TommyInnit, the character, is mean; as is my OC. So not only are they are going to dig deep when they argue, they're also going to make mean comments in general. (You'll notice that Salem rather enjoys making fun of people...)

—IF anyone mentioned throughout feels uncomfortable, it will be taken down! Very sorry if so.

—THIS is an x oc! Not an x reader! Things my character does or says won't always correlate with you!

—SALEM is kind of dumb, so a lot of the grammatical errors and just plain misinformation said by her is intended! I wanted this to be relatively realistic so the characters in this will make simple mistakes that won't necessarily be addressed or mean anything; just a bit of realism to please my neat freak, wannabe film student brain.

—HORRIBLE redacted disease doesn't exist :)))