[ 000 ] twenty questions

⚪️⚪️🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️SABERHAGEN youtuber / twitch streamer  #3163 most popular  ( ☆ BOOST )

⚪️⚪️🔘⚪️⚪️⚪️
SABERHAGEN
youtuber / twitch streamer
#3163 most popular ( ☆ BOOST )

birthday
November 18, 2003

birthplace
Wrexham, Wales, UK

birth sign
scorpio ♏️

ABOUT

Avid gamer, comedy content creator and streamer, also known as Salem Black, who gained fame through the platform Twitch before joining the YouTube community alongside. She has amassed over 260,000 subscribers on YouTube and over 190,000 followers on Twitch and seems to be well on the way to stardom. She also has a second YouTube channel called "salemwitchtrials" where she posts more laid back, vlog style content which has over 100,000 subscribers.

BEFORE FAME

Salem went to school in Wrexham before finishing her final year earlier this year. She now studies Film in a local college. She made her debut on YouTube with a video entitled 'underage girl baby rages for 16 minutes straight' back in 2018.

TRIVIA

Salem has amassed over 90,000 followers on TikTok and claims "will be full of thirst traps the second [she] turns 18".

FAMILY LIFE

She was born in North Wales to her mother and father who she calls "The Witch" and "The Warlock", seemingly stemming from the heritage of her birth name. The parents divorced at some point in Salem's childhood and Salem is predominantly living with her father. She has two siblings on her mother's side, who go unnamed, and one on her fathers, named George. George (19) makes frequent appearances in the background of videos, usually shouting at Salem to be quiet.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She was previously a member of a private whitelist server called 'SMPAssassin' where viewers could donate to have players killed, created by fellow streamer iCarnivorous. Salem claims this was a direct copy of 'SMPLive'. These allegations led to Traves and Jschlatt (members of SMPLive) making a short appearance on the server. She often collaborates with iCarnivorous and has made it known multiple times that they are best friends.

SABERHAGEN POPULARITY

MOST POPULAR           BORN ON NOVEMBER 18
#3163                              #9

TWITCH STAR                16 YEAR OLD
#36                                  #93