one.

Camila's POV:

"Lauren, what are we?" I said waving my arms and with a bit of frustration in my tone.

"What do you mean?" Lauren said, a laugh escaping her lips. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"I mean, we aren't the most popular people in school right? BUT we don't even fit in the smart geek group! What are we? We aren't sporty or math geniuses either! It's like there is not one clique we fit in!", I said positioning my hands on my hips.

"Aliens !!"She said nodding her head.
"Lauren!" I responded.
"Camila!"
"Lauren..."
"Karla."
"Michelle."
"Camila you have asked this since the second grade! Can't we just get over it? We are normal human beings who like watching The Vampire Diaries and eating large bags of sour patch kids!" She said as she opened her locker.

"Because it is important! I NEED to know, I mean if we don't fit in then how do we manage to not be able to fit out either?! It does not make sense! I mean how do popular people/nerds resist to this face?" I say pointing to my face.

I open my locker and all I hear is metal-hitting-face noise and look down to see THE Austin Mahone AKA one of the most popular guys in this school!

HOLY FUCK

"OH MY GOD"I say but before I could do anything a fit, tan boy rushes to the scene and pulls him up and wraps Austin's arm to his shoulders.

"Hi I'm Luis, Austin's (gay) best friend!" He said quickly shaking both of our hands

"Oh my god, I promise I really didn't mean to hit him with the locker!Is he okay?" I say running my hands through my hair.

"Aw don't worry boo! He's a tough guy he's probably fine, right Austin?"Luis said acting like it was nothing, REALLY I just hit this guy with a locker! How is it nothing? What if I broke his nose or something?

"Yeah it's cool don't worry"Austin says groggily, getting his arms off of Luis's shoulders, trying to regain balance.

"Okay cool, I'm still sorry about that!"
I say reffering to the locker-to-face thing that went on, obviously.

"OKAY, again I'm Luis this is Austin" Luis said popping in.

"Lauren, and this is Camila"Lauren said, since I was really out of words.

"Hey, we are having a party this Friday at my place, you girlies want to come?" Luis said running his fingers through Lauren's long lucious brown
hair.

"Yeah sure." Lauren said taking my hand and leading us away.

Awkward moment when you hit the most popular guy in school with a locker.

Luis's POV:
Oh how I always wanted lesbian friends.

--------------------------------------
THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND SHITTY IM SORRY