three.

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THE LOVELY cnelastime BECAUSE SHE MAKES ME WANT TO WRITE MORE !!! IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT SHE LIKES SOMETHING I WROTE .SO HEY IF YOU SEE THIS : THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU , I LOVE U AND SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS.

-
¿?
--------------------------

Camila's POV:
"Just wear one of them, it's not really important to me" Lauren said, with her arms crossed on her chest, waiting for the red light to turn to green.

"Lauren, this is a party. It will basically make all those Facebook and Instagram pics tomorrow! I NEED to look good! Please don't be so Lauren about this." I answered, the clothing hooks clutched in my hand.

"Nice to know, but it's honestly not really that important.I doubt that we will even make it to the popular people pics." Lauren said, rolling her eyes and drives again, the light turning to green.

"Please, it's important to me! Do you know how long I have been waiting to finally go to a party by the only Luis Felipe Santos?"

She gives a final swerve and then we arrive to the Lauren's house, a place that I spend most of my life in. She parks the car, and I shut Lauren's car door with a bit of anger. We continue the small argument, me telling her about how this should be important to her more than to me, she tells me about how she doesn't really care what other students she has been in the same school with for years think about her . We get to her room continuing the argument, up the stairs.

You know how in the movies, when the main characters are making out, very romantically and sexy? How they just make out on the table, up the stairs and everywhere. Yeah- this is something like that.

We didn't really have any serious fights, I mean yes, friends fight sometimes. We do fight, but not as in the serious type of fight - where we scream in the other's faces and yell things. That hasn't happened since the 8th grade. I don't really know if that's good, or bad.

I was at Lauren's house after the longest Friday school day I have ever been through. Lauren first dropped me at my house for me to get the clothes I could wear to the party.Then, I got back to her car, and that's where this small argument began.

I thought of all the events of the day and I mean, why didn't think of this locker thing before? I had been trying to get Austin's attention for the LONGEST time so he would notice I exist, and now he finally does after I slammed his face with a locker accidentally. Guys are dumb.

I started to notice something though .I could see it today in the cafeteria. Every time I looked at Lauren without her knowing, Luis would squirm in his seat and slap Austin's arm repeatedly .

Then he would quickly tap his iphone keyboard, writing to who knows what or who. He got even more exited at one time where Lauren was showing me something on her phone and I felt my head naturally placing on her shoulder .

He would mouth something to Austin, didn't really know what it was but hopefully something good.

I'm happy they enjoy being around us but I'm confused. Do they just like our friendship, as in Lauren and I ? Why does Luis get so exited for every time me and Lauren have visual contact ?? Will we somehow be part of their crew and social level ?

I mean Lauren and I are best friends and we do everything together. Everyone knows that. Then why does he feel so exited about it when it's nothing new?

More questions filled my mind but I was interrupted by Lauren playing music on my laptop, playing the spotify playlist we made.

I then got back to the thought of the party. It starts in only three hours and I do not know what to wear! I looked at my choices of outfits and removed one from the list of what I could possibly wear to the party, so now there were only three left to the list.